Part Eleven; Make Me Feel Like I Am Human

Life never had been that great, Kai was sure of it. Everyday was another unproblematic, totally pleasant experience with her. He was nervous about siphoning the vampirism out of her, because she could have died but again, it was impossible to die in the Prison World.

It was the night time, they were again in the Mystic Falls because Elena liked there better. They were standing in the familiar front yard and Elena was so sure of her decision to become a human. "You know the risks-"

"And I am all for it" Kai sighed and looked at Elena with kind of sadness. He nodded and laid her down to the grass, slow enough make her feel like she is floating. "Once I siphon it, your heart will stop. Then I will make sure your heart beats again, alright?" Elena nodded and smiled to the warlock next to him. Kai kissed her forehead and placed his hand on her arm, siphoning the vampirism out of her.

Elena flinched, it started to hurt but she said nothing. Then she was too weak to stay awake, so she closed her eyes. Kai listened her heartbeat and when he was done he started to give her PCR. Her heart was slowed, and then stopped. He was not sure what he was doing wrong. So he continued to CPR  with more pressure and hurry. "Elena"

Elena gasped and looked around, she was not even aware that she had closed her eyes before. She coughed with the roughness down to her throat. "Kai" He sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around her as she did the same.

"I love you, I love you" Elena smiled and parted them looking at his eyes with tears and happiness. She took a sharpened rock from the ground and sliced her palm slowly, waiting for the answer. "It doesn't heal, it worked! I am a human!" Kai nodded and they both laughed, Kai felt like she was his only achievement.

But it was alright for him. If he was going to do right by someone, he would choose Elena out of everyone. Because only Elena treated him like he was someone, not a curse upon the planet. "I love you Kai"

Kai smiled and connected their lips, making her giggle. It was like reborn, and it was in some kind of. Feeling everything as a human was amazing, Elena really missed how her body was reacting to his touch like a normal human.

She loved the way now their speeds were matching, she was enjoying every moment of his touch is lingering. And he was giving her the pleasure she was looking for the all her life. Because he was nothing like she had before.

Matt and her were inexperienced, they were sixteen fooling around and they were each other's first. It was meaningless and struggling. And then Stefan, he was holding himself back because he was afraid of hurting Elena and Damon was just looking for that maximum three minutes of joy and after that, it was bitter and Elena was not having fun at all.

But Kai was making her feel loved, and needed at some point. He was loving her, and she really loved how gentle he was when it came to her. And Elena would love to spend her life with him, mostly because she had never seen his utter anger and rage before.

Kai was scared to lash out, he was scared that it would make her run away and now she is human, he did not want her to feel defenseless. "How do you feel?" He asked as they were laying down in their bed they had been sharing for a while now.

They were like newly wedded couples, sharing the same room, going to the grocery store together, cooking the dinner together and eating it together as well. "I am fine, actually, I am amazing. Just a little hungry" Kai laughed and kissed her neck, making her giggle. "I will get you something to eat"

"Nah, I will come with you" She smiled and he just narrowed his eyes playfully. Elena grabbed his shirt along with her panties and he wore his jeans and they walked out of their room to the kitchen. Elena seemed thoughtful, even scared maybe, Kai frowned. "What's wrong?" Elena sighed and shrugged but Kai was insisting. "Elena, what's wrong?"

"Do you remember that little baby Bonnie had taken back to the real world?" Kai nodded, not understanding why she was so scared. "Her parents, well her father is not someone who likes me a lot" Kai frowned this time, why would not someone like Elena? "He killed me once, in order to break some kind of curse placed on him. A thousand years ago his mother had, bounded let's say, his werewolf nature and he had to kill the Petrova doppelgänger in order to break the curse and become a hybrid" She looked and sounded traumatized, a lot. Kai's eyes widened with the information. "But I didn't die, my father sacrificed his life for me. When I didn't die, some new complication came to the surface. He needed me, my blood, to make more hybrids and he almost drained the ever single drop of blood in my body. But once I've became a vampire I was no use to him"

"And you are scared to go back, because you are human now and he can use you again" Elena's bottom lip trembled and she nodded, making Kai sigh and pull her into a warm embrace. "No one will hurt you, not again, I promise you. I will protect you from everyone, even if it's a murderous, psychopath hybrid" Elena nodded and wanted to get lost in his arms, and in fact, Kai wanted to get lost with her in his arms. Going somewhere far and far away where no one can harm a hair on her head, where she was just feeling peace and happiness. Because to him, she deserved it more than everyone.

a/n: boom the chapter. ok there is something i want to talk about, the updates might get delayed because my school is opening and my schedule is soooo damn busy. yeah that is all!