Part Twelve; You Are Still A Traitor

"I can't alright? I can't just hope that Elena is doing well! I need to go and take her" Bonnie was pacing around in Damon's room, not really sure what she was going to do. Damon sighed and sat down at the couch. "Maybe you are worrying too much. I think she is doing just fine on her own, she is an immortal after all"

"I have the Ascendant" Bonnie confessed, not knowing how Damon would react. He raised his eyebrows and smirked with amusement. "And you lied to all these people including Elena's barbie Klaus best friend? I am impressed and certainly turned on Ms Bennett" He chuckled and stood up, sneaking his arms around her waist. Bonnie sighed and walked out of his embrace. "I will bring her back"

He did not really take her serious but once he saw angry Rebekah, confused Klaus and unamused unfamiliar witch with the suited Original he realized that she was more than serious. "Oh, the golden trio and-"

"Freya, Freya Mikaelson" The unfamiliar one spoke, her accent was not as sharp as her siblings. Damon raised his eyebrows and shrugged simply. "At least you didn't bring the other one, you know, the one Jeremy almost killed and Elena saved" Klaus narrowed his eyes, yes he was grateful about how Elena saved Kol and it was also one of the Rebekah's reasons for not hating but actually liking Elena. "Let's cut the dramatics, shall we now? Bennett witch here, told us that she had the Ascendant which can bring Elena back"

"You know it is funny how your conscience has a limit. And when the guilt becomes overwhelming, you can only confess that you have the Ascendant when" Rebekah slowly walked to her side and continued eyeing her dangerously. Bonnie gulped. "You, Bonnie, are not a good person or a martyr. Don't ever for a second mistake what you are because you are a traitor"

"Alright sister, we are here to have Elena back" Klaus said as he sped in front of his sister, fearing that she would harm Bennett witch when they needed her. "You can have your fight after that" Rebekah narrowed her eyes but did not say anything more about the matter. "Alright witch let's go"

"Not all of you, only two" Klaus narrowed his eyes and looked at the witch. "Alright then, Freya and Elijah can wait" Rebekah scoffed and looked at Klaus as she narrowed her eyes. "I think you should wait, you are not the first person she wishes to see after all. Me and Elijah can go, and you stay here, bug Caroline with your platonic feelings or whatever you like" Klaus went to say something but Bonnie was faster. "Alright, two of you, gather your hands together" Both Elijah and Rebekah held hands with Bonnie. The Bennett witch dropped some blood onto Ascendant and started to chant something, with no time, they were gone.

Elena and Kai were laying down when Kai sensed the magic sparkling around them. He frowned and looked at Elena who understood nothing. "What's wrong?" Kai looked at her with worry and got out of the bed, wearing his shirt. "Kai what's wrong?"

"Get dressed, someone's here" Elena nodded and wore her shorts under her shirt. She combed her hair and looked around from the window, no one was around. She followed Kai to downstairs and gasped with the sight of her best friend. "Bekah?" The blonde vampire smirked and Elena ran to her friend. Rebekah continued smiling until she realized that Elena was smelling like a human. "Human" Elena gulped and parted them. Rebekah looked at her with wide open eyes. "Did he do that to you?"

"I asked for him to, I never wanted to become a vampire, you have to understand me" Rebekah looked at Kai who was looking at them with a flat smile. Elena smiled to him and Elijah frowned, he was able to hear Elena's heartbeat fastening as she looked at that Kai figure. "Wait, wait, are you two together?" Rebekah asked, hearing the same thing as her brother. Elena looked at Bonnie and then to Kai. "Yes, yes we are"

"What about the older Salvatore?"

"Come on Elijah, we all know Damon was sleeping with Bonnie since the very first day. Elena deserves better than waiting for him" Rebekah tried to defend her friend and Bonnie looked down guilty. Elijah narrowed his eyes and looked at Elena. "We are here to take you back, Elena. So, shall we?" Elena frowned and shook her head aggressively. She looked at Kai and then to Elijah. "I'm not leaving without Kai"

"Elena he is a murderer, a sociopath! I am not letting someone like him to get out of this place!" Elena threw a sharp look to Bonnie and she looked taken back. "If that's the case, the person you are sleeping with is not so different. Am I wrong?" Bonnie gulped and looked at her friend apologetically. "You want my forgiveness? Free both of us, then you won't have to deal with me" Bonnie looked at Rebekah who was glaring at her. She sighed and gulped, she could not let him leave, she did not want to. But then, she knew she had broken Elena once to many times before, she did not want to hurt her even more. So the witch defeatedly nodded her head and Elena looked at Kai with happiness.

The warlock walked next to Elena and offered her his hand. He looked at the Bennett witch. "We have thirty minutes till the eclipse. You better be hurry" Bonnie narrowed her eyes and nodded, they walked out, heading to the tunnels Elena had dug before. After a twenty minutes of walking they were in the tunnels. They were all waiting. Kai leaned over Elena's ear as he looked at Elijah. "Does he always wear a suit? Like, all the time?" Elena bit her bottom lip in order to stop herself laughing and Elijah smirked. "I am taking it out while I am sleeping or taking a shower. I hope this had satisfied your curiosity Mr Parker"

"Had never felt more educated" Elena pursed her lips in order to keep her face straight. Bonnie sighed with annoyance and looked at the sky "It's time, gather your hands together" Everyone stood up and did what Bonnie asked them to do. Bonnie started to chant something in Latin and within seconds, they were gone.