Shin-jae or Hyeon-min

'Clearly no one was in their right mind, even though he felt his heart break for the millionth time when he learnt the parentage of the girls, they were here for a reason. And that was not to gawk at them strangely' Shin Jae thought to himself steeling his heart.

Min Ah taking the lead started her explanation, "As you guys know so far, there are parallel universes, just as there are different timelines. In my timeline, just like Grandfather's death, tragedy stuck our family. Only Eun Ah and I survived."

Tae Eul-iee's and Lee Gon's face paled as they listened to their future daughter. Nothing was looking like good news to them so far. 

"Until a few days ago I didn't know Eun Ah was alive, I thought I was the only survivor" Min Ah replied her eyes looking misty. Kang Chul gently took her hands in his. Lee Gon's eyes narrowed. He need to do something to make all the boys leave his girls alone in the future.

"So, why did you say Eun Ah's method is not good?" Na-ri asked liked she was listening to a play. 

Kang Chul replied to the question, "Eun Ah was trying to change the future just like us, but she is involving herself in her parent's story. That shouldn't happen. Her presence even if you guys forget everything here will remain as a imprint in your mind. It will be like Deja Vu for you. And no matter how you guys get to know the future, this story of the King and Queen getting together would happen regardless. It isn't going to change things."

Min Ah nodding continued, "In our timeline, things happened just like in the screen you saw."

"Then?" Yeong asked not really following what they were saying clearly.

"Dad went to mom's world, they both fell in love once mom saw the Kingdom of Corea by her own eyes once confirming Dad was not a lunatic" Min Ah said eliciting a laugh from the King distracting him from glaring at the Myeong family boys. 

"Then Lee Rim continued exploiting both the worlds involving all the people close to you, exchanging one doppelganger with another."

"Who?" Kang Shin Jae asked his voice barely a whisper his mind already conjuring the answer to the question that has been plaguing his mind. 

"You, Your name is Kang Hyeon-min, you were born in the Kingdom of Corea." Eun Ah replied her voice soft to slow down the blow she knew he was experiencing right now. 

"What?" Tae Eul and Eun Seob both asked glancing at their Hyung and partner in alarm.

Thank you for reading the chapter guys, I kind of have an idea of how to finish this story now. And the thing about updating, I will try to update at least once a week. I am in neck deep with so much work and so little time with internship, classes, online courses, exams. Blah!! anyway I will try to update as soon as I get a little time. bye bye!!