Is it a man or villain or a monster ?

"The story is getting serious again" Eun Ah replied with a frown to Wook.

Gon suddenly thought of something and questioned the future children grabbing the attention of everybody present there. 

"How did you guys make this happen. Even if you were from the future how did you have the means to make this happen. No matter how powerful the Manpasikjeok is, it can only travel between worlds and from what we have observed so far in between time also. But it doesn't explain this" he gestured .

Catching on what the King was trying to say, Shin Jae continued, "Yes, you guys told us that you would tell this later. So, I think now is the time to tell us everything."

With his hands crossed over his chest, he looked intimidating like the detective he was. Eun Ah and Wook exchanged a look at each other.

"Well, you see...there was a boy...no..no..it was..manpasikjeok...how to explain this...there is someone who...is...like" Eun Ah and Wook struggled to explain stuttering each word with no idea how to convey what happened exactly.

Tae Eul taking pity on the poor children shouted at both the grown men beside her. "Leave the kids alone , will you! They will tell us when they are ready. No need to rush them."

As the King and the detective tried to reason with her, she shut them up with a look. The King mumbled, "Mama Bear" under his breath as the future teens breathed a sign of relief. At least they didn't break the promise they made. The consequences could have been catastrophic for their future.

Jeong Tae Eul is seen digging through the garbage to find the murder weapon. She sighs in annoyance as her phone rings, she answers the call in a rude manner.

"Hello?"

"It seems that there's a food called budaejjigae[1] in your world. I would like to try it. If you are free sometime--" the King's voice gets cut off as Tae Eul cuts the call in annoyance resuming her work. 

"Oh! that's why you were annoyed?" the King asked remembering the phone calls.

"Yes, I was working and annoyed what did you think it was?" the female detective asked her curiosity clearly visible in her eyes.

Rubbing his hand against his neck nervously the King replies, "I thought maybe you didn't like me at all and were telling me to get lost by not speaking to me."

"I should have told you before itself, even though I said get lost on your face many times, my heart had a different feeling all together."

His heart warmed at her words and gave her a grateful smile for her confession. This made him glad of all the times he told himself to wait for her.

While the couple were talking among themselves, a dejected Shin Jae replied, "Twenty-Seven" making Eun Seob jump in astonishment.

The phone rings once again noticing the new number Tae Eul attends the call immediately.

"Hello"

The King's voice once again penetrates from the phone, "I'm in front of the Gyeongbokgung Palace[2] and they happen to be reenacting a royal event. Why do they say it's for the last King? Did something happen to Queen Yuna--"

"Oh god! he stills thinks it is Queen Yuna?" Na-ri says a pitying look on her face.

After knowing about the republic system because of Lee Rim, Seung Ah replied, "I am sure he would figure it out sooner."

Gritting her teeth in frustration the Lieutenant cuts the call.

"Twenty-Eight" Eun Ah happily replied seeing the exact scene with less affection, whenever her father disturbed her mom during Queenly duties during her time.