The chilling future-2

"The next thing I knew I was out of the burning palace hiding in the woods with Kang Chul. He came upon me when he went looking for his cousin. I was in no shape to operate at all like a human being" Min Ah continued.

Lee Gon looked at the man beside his future daughter, maybe not all boys were bad after all. He knew not one of his reason will make his daughter be pried from that man.

Min Ah was strong, she was since she was born. It was what that was expected of her and she played the role to a tee. Only ones who have seen her temper tantrums were her parents and Kang Chul. Talking about the past was making her experience more emotions than she allowed herself to feel the past few months.

Eun Ah started talking then trying to give her a break, "I was running away from the palace when Wook found me. We were hiding in the woods for two weeks before help came to us."

Wook nodded and continued, "The thing was not only the whole of Royal family killed, some other people were also killed. One of them was Luna or in the new timeline she was called as Koo Soo Gyeong."

"Luna?" Tae Eul-iee asked intrigued.

"Yes, you know the now prime minister's mother adopted her and when you were named Queen, you were given the cover story of being her twin sister. The funny thing was she was detective exactly like you My Queen in our timeline and she worked with Uncle Hyunmin" Wook replied.

Seung Jae perked his head up at that suddenly fully invested in the story.

Noticing Seung Jae's interest Wook continued, "You both married each other eventually making you guys the in-laws to the King."

Eun Ah smiled at the stunned look on all the faces of the past people, even Min Ah cracked a smile at that.

"But due to this, you guys were also killed. Even Uncle Yeong perished in a plane crash while he was returning to the Kingdom in a hurry. Wook only survived because he was already in Corea when it happened" Eun Ah continued.