Winter 1994 - part 2

Republic of Korea, 1994

Lee Rim opens the door to the brother's place and walks inside. He sees his doppelganger in a wheelchair not being able to do anything and looks at him and says, "This is how you were living? You're living such a lowly life."

"At least he is living an honest life" Na-ri says watching the look the traitor gave his doppelganger.

He looks around saying "Well, you and I do look alike. But we don't just look alike. I am you. You in a different world."

Clasping a hand on his doppelganger's shoulder he continues saying, "But I'm very different from you. I am much nobler than you." He twists his doppelganger's neck killing him quickly.

Eun Ah turned her head towards Wook not able to see another murder in front of her eyes. Wook could only offer his shoulder to his princess, he wished he could make her forget everything.

Then the house's door opens once again and the little Prince's doppelganger comes in and gets shocked on seeing his uncle standing. He then looks at his actual Uncle's corpse and gets scared looking for something around him.

He grabs a rod to defend himself as Lee Rim starts saying, "Even in this world, you've seen something you shouldn't have. And you're holding something you shouldn't be holding" walking over to the boy.

"I am going to kill him" Tae Eul-iee swore, her disgust for the traitor growing in abundance. Lee Gon didn't know what to look at, the death of his doppelganger or the strong reaction he received from his Queen or that boy who was getting too near his princess.

Kingdom of Corea, Coronation of the third King

People are clamoring towards the palace, the palace is surrounded with people to see the coronation ceremony. The new eight-year old King is entering the throne room with the ceremonial attire and headdress. He is followed by the members of the Lee family.

"Awww he looks so cute" was the thought that was going through all the women's mind as they saw the little King

As Seung Ah alone said her thought out aloud, Yeong gave her a look which made Na-ri think 'Maybe he really does like the King.'

On the on lookers is a father and son looking at the newly seated King as everyone proclaimed,

"Hey that looks like my dad and me" saying this Eun Seob-ah turned towards Yeong. But the unbreakable sword was firmly avoiding eye contact with anyone, including Na-ri and Tae Eul who have known Eun Seob from childhood.

"Long live the King!

Long live the King!"

The news announces, "Today is the 6th day of the former King's funeral. After his coronation, King Lee Gon began his first duty as King, mourning his father's death for 26 days according to court laws" as people watch the King from their television.

The King is shown wailing on his knees in the courtyard crying Aigooo over and over. Everyone with a sad face are watching him mourn his father.

Everyone were sniffling or crying silently seeing the screen while Eun Ah couldn't get over how much the kid version of her father looked like her brother Lee Jung.

Republic of Korea

"Is this your husband? It seems he was in a hit-and-run accident while he was drunk. I know you're startled but we'd appreciate your cooperation" The Police convey to her as the lady identifies the body as her husband's.

"My mother's doppelganger" the King whispered in wonder. He has never seen his mother, seeing her like this was a blessing for him. Even if it is not his own mother.