The near future-1

"It was mom's doppelganger who poisoned him" Min Ah completed her words bringing many questions in every one's mind.

"I have a doppelganger in the Kingdom?" Tae Eul questioned intrigued, so far she didn't think of that yet.

"Yes, remember the person Dad was chasing in the stables right before her went to the portal?" Eun Ah said contributing the story somewhat.

"But I searched everyone for your mother's face in the Kingdom, I even used terrorist identification resources" the King said his face pouting. 

Min Ah cleared her throat loudly to continue her explanation else her Dad will be at the end of a Gun by the jealous looks her mother was giving him for mentioning her doppelganger. 

"She does not have an identity in the Kingdom, she is known by the name Luna. She is a great thief and she doesn't have any family in the Kingdom. So, it was easier for Lee Rim to entice with mom's life to poison dad."

Eun Seob not liking the intense silence her noona's daughter's words envoked said awkwardly, "Then what happened?"

"Just then Dad realized he could use Manpasikjeok to travel in time, just like he realized the clothes he was wearing which mom bought was the same one as his saviour when he was young."

Lee Gon was godsmacked, but by the look of things only he was surprised. He looked to see if Tae Eul-iee found it as surprising as him. But it turned out only he didn't uncover the mystery.

"Honestly you are too much book smart than street smart" Tae Eul said shaking her head with a smile.

"That's why I have you" the King retorted without missing a beat. 

Min Ah smiled at them rolling her eyes while Kang Chul gave her hand a tug with a charming smile on his face. Him and his stupid handsome face and his gorgeous eyes and his cute dimples....

"Sister, *cough**cough* everyone are waiting for you" Eun Ah said barely concealing a smile. Seems like she wasn't the only one having romantic feeling towards a boy in their family-apocalypse. 

Thanks for waiting, my readers.