When Juliet greets Romeo with handcuffs

I will not panic, sure she just figured out she had a future daughter with that man. That's nothing to be afraid of. Even though she was pretty sure she and him belonged to two separate worlds literally. One thing was sure she comes to love this weird man and honestly he wasn't that bad of a choice. Tae Eul thinking these thoughts glared at the man beside her he could have just told her whose daughter Eun Ah was. She can't believe she didn't figure it out sooner. No one seems to notice her lapse of attention as they continued to watch the first meeting of the King and her. It does look magical from one perspective she supposes.

The King is hugging Tae Eul by pulling her in surprise, knocking the breath out of her

The King is hugging Tae Eul by pulling her in surprise, knocking the breath out of her. She pushes him away in indignation "What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? Can't you see my id card?" pulling the card once again to show him. 

"I  don't think that was what that was going on his mind" Eun Ah said to Wook as she sat at the edge of her seat watching her parents. Really who could say they had an opportunity like this.

"I'm a police officer. What are you doing?"

Miffed at her tone he says, "That was a greeting."

"What?"

Yeong wanted to face palm really, this was precisely the reason everyone thought the King was not at all interested in the female gender.

Seung Ah really wanted to go and hug the Captain, he looks really miffed at the screen. Oh first love!

"Because I'm happy to see you. So, you were across the universe. You really existed. And after 25 years, you're still a lieutenant."

Taking her id she flips to over which shows her rank of being a lieutenant which has the same information as the one the King has. Suppressing her anger Tae Eul asks, "How do you know my rank?"

"I do really sound like a stalker, don't I?" the King asked his bodyguard who was keeping his distance from him. Unfortunately the Captain was feeling second-hand embarrassment because of his King.

"I have been watching you for a long time. Although you may not believe me."