The chilling future-1

"But when mom was visiting grandad, she got contractions. Dad delivered me her in this place. That's why when I was so desperate without any options I could travel between the time and universes without Manpasikjeok" Min Ah told everyone surprising her sister with this new information. It made sense to her kind of.

"After that they had Eun Ah and Jung Ah, we were happy as any family would be. Uncle Yeong and Aunt Seung Ah married shortly I was born. Then they had Wook. I first saw Kang Chul, the night I lost everything. This is most of the story."

Seeing her future daughter shaking her little, Tae Eul sat down next to her. Holding her hands," Tell us sweetheart."

"That day it was just a month before my birthday. Dad had plans to announce to everyone I was the next heir. The first woman Queen in the Lee family. You were all proud. I was waiting for that moment my whole life" Min Ah said her eyes faraway remembering everything.

"You and Dad gave Uncle Yeong a holiday so that he could to Canada, Aunt Seung Ah's mother was not feeling good. Dad practically forced him to go. So, no one from the Jo family was present in the Palace when it happened."

Tae Eul gave a small sqeeze to her daughter's hand to prompt her to continue.

"I didn't know what was going on, there was suddenly silence in the palace, and it never is silent in the palace. When I went to Dad room's I saw you both--just lying there not breathing-----. So,I swiftly went away from there to Jung's room. I panicked when he was not there but Eun Ah was there hiding in the closet. I got her out quickly and we saw a bloody carnage all over the palace. There was no one alive I witnessed."

"You guys hid the Manpasikjeok under the royal crib so that no one could ever find it, I found the storage room and quickly sent Eun Ah outside with it through a secret passage when I heard my brother's cries resounding throughout the halls ."

Eun Ah started crying silently remembering the events, Min Ah must have had it hard being the oldest wishing she could take away her sister's pain.

Stuttering the Oldest child of the King continued, "I couldn't do anything by the time I went near the cries, it was over. There was only blood on the floor and he was just lying there. No one was there. I couldn't see anyone. It was like all people got killed mysteriously. Jung was the kid in the family, the one who always clung to me. I didn't know what to do."