A Liberal Arts Major's dilemma

The King and the Lieutenant are walking beside each other on the pavement after exiting the pawn shop with the King tucking the acquired money in his pocket. The Lieutenant keeps on looking at the jacket and the King in shock and disbelief. 

The King laughs looking at his Queen, every expression of hers seems precious to him.

The King on noticing says smirking, "You seem confused." Tae Eul stops walking beside the King and asks, "So, What's with the diamond? Did you steal it?"

"Your mother is so harsh" Wook says looking at the screen.

Slapping her unbreakable sword on the head Eun Ah replies, "She is just confused."

Smiling the King replies turning around, "Have you seen anyone who accompanies a cop when trying to sell a stolen diamond?"

Snickering Eun Seob replies, "Twenty."

Kang Shin Jae turns and gives Tae Eul a look, how could she trust a stranger and go with him to a pawn shop and show her badge. It could have been dangerous.

Tae Eul looks at him contemplating something looking here and there before answering, "Who knows? Maybe that Head Court Lady or whoever stole it."

Not losing his smile he replies, "I will ask her that too." He looks at the ground smiling a little and he says, "She's not the kind of person though." 

Tae Eul buried her face in her hands, she was accusing someone who was a very good person. His words and expressions were throwing her off the game from the moment she met him. Her harsh words must have hurt him so much.

As they both stand there with Tae Eul looking at the King and the King looking at the buildings the King broke the silence by asking, "What is that, by the way? Princess Diana." Tae Eul turns to look at the building the King indicates and answers, "It's the 63 building. Why? Does your world not have something like that?"

"We have 63 of that in Haeundae. Is that the only one here?" the King asks making Tae Eul drop her proud grin.

"He is lying" Seung Ah said to Na-ri frowning but the other Myeong doppelganger grinning said, "He is flirting."

Yeong's eyes widened on hearing this not even listening to Wook mutter, "Twenty One" under his breath.

"Yes, it's the only one. You can take a taxi across the road to get to the hotel" saying this Tae Eul takes a step to leave which is blocked by the King placing himself in front of her.

"Aww, he doesn't want her leave" Eun Ah said grinning at the screen while simultaneously punching Wook's leg in excitement. Wook while grimacing in pain a little couldn't help but smile at the Princess's excitement.

As she looks at him the King asks, "Are you leaving? Why? Don't go. It took 25 years for me to meet you." His serious expression on his face made the Lieutenant listen to his words in silence.

"I wish today will be a long day." Tae Eul gulping at the emotions rising inside of her due his earnest but fantasy words.

Tae Eul gripped the King's palms in her hands tightly trying to quell the guilt arising in her.

Hardening her face she replies, "Get out of my way, will you? I already had a long day today because of Kim Gae-ddong." The King looks at her barely hiding his pained face while the Lieutenant's phone rings.

Everyone feels bad for the King but they also understand the Lieutenant for being harsh on him. No one would believe everything a stranger says without proof either.