On the other side of the Rabbit hole

"You were pampered a lot, It must have been so difficult in our world" Eun Seob said observing the comradeship between his doppelganger and King Arthur.

"Well, I had something much more valuable in your world" Lee Gon said looking at Tae Eul whose face now resembled a tomato. Na-ri suppressed her squeal, one thing was clear to her now, the King liked her Unnie. Maybe the Captain has a one sided crush going on.

Jo Yeong in the Palace study waits for the King and says upon on his arrival holding up a bullet proof vest, "You must wear this from now on."

"You are going to protect me anyway" the King replies disinterested.

"Still, you must wear this" Yeong says following the King.

"You know, he is not wrong" Shin Jae said remembering the various high profile people he dealt with before making as a detective in the violent divisions team. Everyone seemed to think they are invincible and this seems to be the same for the parallel world too.

Lee Gon frowned when he heard what Shin Jae said while Tae Eul turned to say the same he nodded his consent earnestly. Eun Ah smiled at the scene, gosh how many years has it been since she witnessed such a scene.

Looking over a few documents the King asks, "Will you feel better if I do?" sitting down on the chair. Grinning at the bodyguard he says, "Then you can wear two for me."

"Aigooo! You and your father are such a headache for my family" Wook replied looking at the Princess with a frown.

Eun Ah grinned toothily at him remembering the incident,

"Princess, you are not going out. Nope! Nada! None! No way!" Wook said glaring at the Princess. It has been one and half years since the monarchy of their world changed arms and the Princess in front of him was declared dead. Eun Ah glared at the stubborn Wook willing him to back down with her eyes but he was relentless when it came to her safety.

"Wook, no one would recognize me. I am thoroughly disguised and no one is exactly looking for a zombie princess."

"Maybe not! But they are suspecting of a rebel group in the capital for a long time and even if you get suspected a little, not only yours but all our lives would be over" Wook was not backing down this time and he knew just the weak point to make her renounce her decision of going out.

Eun Ah knew he knew that he had won the argument but even that handsome face was not something she wanted to see right now. Today was her family's day ,the day that was allotted in remembrance of her family, she just wanted to visit their graves? memorial? she doesn't even know what she was thinking anymore.

Wook smiled at her gently and said, "Do you wanna go to the reservoir?"

Faking a gasp Eun Ah replied, "OH MY! What am I seeing, Is the rules following role model breaking the most scared rule. What will happen when Aunt finds out?"

Although Eun Ah may not openly say it, she respects her Aunt for all she has done for the country and for her family. "You just need to wear a bullet proof vest as a precaution even though the reservoir is a safe place I scouted in my last mission" Wook said feeling elated at the happiness expressed at the princess's face holding up a bullet proof vest.

"No! You wear it, you are going to protect me anyway."

"I'll be scolded very severely if you do not follow my instructions and the chance to go out after a year and a half."

"If  we are sneaking out, who will scold you."

"My conscience" 'and my heart' Wook said to himself grinning at the Princess as she let out a squeal of laughter. It has been ages since he has heard the sound and he had every intention of making her happy as much as he could.