The King needs money-saving lessons

The King is seen mindlessly walking in the street before stopping in front of the museum depicting the exhibition from King Taejo to the last King Sunjong.

"Oh! You are homesick" Na-ri said with a hint of concern in her voice which made Eun Seob cover her view from the King by bending his body in an awkward way. 

The King smiled at the way Eun Seob was behaving and gave a wink to his Queen, he understood her circumstances and her behavior well enough. And anyway she had all the right to be rude to him.

The King is looking silently looking at the portraits of his ancestors and the information below them with a whip in his hand unaware of the man who followed him from the shop

Kingdom of Corea

Jo Yeong is seen standing near the glass covered buildings where the King once ran off during the charity event the day he disappeared remembering the King's words that day.

"Even his dedication is sexy" Seung Ah mumbled under her breath.

Na-ri frowned on hearing her doppelganger's words, she thought Yeong did not look as sexy as Eun Seob did in his casual clothes and his hairstyle.

"I just saw the White Rabbit with the clock" the King's voice is heard.

His eyes widen in surprise as he notices the reflection of the rabbit jacket worn by a person in the glass window. He turns and runs towards that person catching him off guard.

"I didn't even think where that person got the rabbit jacket from" Wook said looking at his younger version father in an admiring light.

"Goodness. What was that? Wait. You are Jo Yeong."

"My father is needlessly famous in the Kingdom" Wook mumbled cursing the reason why his future father was so hopeless in romantic feelings.

"Where did you buy this."

"It's our class uniform. I suppose we ordered them online."

"Please excuse me" Yeong says and leaves while the man asks, "Can I take a picture with you?"

"No"

Eun Seob grimaced thinking "If someone had asked him he would have given them like thousand amazing poses. What on earth made his doppelganger so boring he had no idea."

A cafe is seen with outdoor chairs in a busy street with motor trains where Myeong Seung Ah is sitting talking on her phone, "They said they would call me by today, but I still didn't hear back. I guess it means I didn't pass. Where are you? Let's go grab a drink."

Just then another call comes through her phone prompting her to cut to the previous call. They call is from The Royal Public Affairs Office.

"Ah that was an amazing call" Seung Ah smiled reminiscing getting her dream job missing the look the Captain sent her.

"Hello. Yes. That's me. The final interview? Really? Okay. Okay. Thank you. Bye." Her voice trails off as she notices Jo Yeong in front of her.