The near future-2

"So, anyway he went back in time, he saved himself. But he was stuck in time too. He couldn't immediately get back to 2020. He had to jump every few years, which changed few things."

"Like?" Seung Ah asked her interest evident when time travelling was mentioned. Future is one thing but past is another level in her mind.

"He interacted with mom when she was five, and when she just joined the police force. Making her believe in him when the other version of him went through the portal for the first time. But the things happened just like before with the exception of mother's doubt this time around."

"Then?"

"The freeze of time between the worlds was increasing due to the frequent use of the manpasikjeok, the only way to remedy that was catching Lee Rim."

"Did I catch him then?"

"Yes, you caught him in the Kingdom with the help of Uncle Yeong and Uncle Hyunmin which prompted you to have a dangerous idea."

Her hear skipping a beat at the words uttered by her future daughter, Tae Eul asked uneasily, "What did he do?"

"He planned to not save his younger self"

"What? I can't believe you were this stupid" Tae Eul exploded her anger getting the better of her. The King came to know how difficult it was to coax a woman when angry shortly after.

Eun Ah couldn't keep stop a small laugh from escaping her. Wook questioned, "What is so happy, Princess."

"What is not, right now because our method was wrong, Min Ah came back to us and my mom and dad are behaving like my mom and dad. I think for the first time in a while that everything will be okay."

Wook after two years felt his shoulders less burdensome. Maybe everything will go back to the way it was. Hope was the only thing going for him some days.