Chapter 1 Sarah

Chapter 1

Sarah POV

*****

Have you ever felt like you do not belong but then there is nothing else to do so you just live and breathe and wait for the day to finish? That was me always wondering why I am on this earth. My mother says that I am special, myself and my twin sister Sara but, I do not feel special at all.

You might be wondering who I am, my name is Sarah and I am a teacher. There was nothing else to do with my life so after being home for a while I decided that I needed to do something useful, if not for myself then maybe for another human.

This morning I was definitely not feeling the urge to get up but like always I do.

As usual I got up...get ready... then go to work. It's like playing a scene from a movie over and over again.
My life is pretty boring, work then come home, eat, sleep then start all over again.

I have been trying to get my life together because everything seems to be falling out of place lately, or was it just me thinking that way? I was one confused human, but I try to live one day at a time.

The highlights of my day was probably to get lost in a good book. I love fantasy but then again it's just fantasy from someone's imagination.

Today was a day like any other day of my boring life but this morning I keep having this feeling like something is going to happen and I am waiting for the ball to drop. That feeling at the back of your mind. I am definitely not psychotic. It's just me trying to live my life as normal as possible.

My day was hectic. Monday was always packed for me. I tried to finish most of my work, but my lesson plan was left to write. I just picked it up and stuffed it in my bag and walked to my car. Parents were collecting their kids from school. I watched a little then walked to my car.

As I reached the car and head, I saw a black car coming toward me, I did not think much of it as I focused on opening my car but before I could open the door... I felt someone put something over my nose then I started seeing black dots and then there was nothing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So tell me what you guys think!! Lol need some input here leave a comment!!!