Chapter 7

Sarah POV

I cannot believe what came over me. I am not that person that kisses anybody, definitely not the first time I meet them.

Now here we are sitting on the couch with me on top of him because he refuses to let me go no matter how hard I try to push him away.

"Ok let me hear it! Why the hell am I here?? Why did you take me?!!"

"Sarah I had to when I saw you, I know you would not come willingly with me so I took you and I am sorry" 

I try pushing him but he held on tight 
"You are sorry!!" I shouted 

"You took me away from everything I know and then locked me up in a room for weeks!!" 

"And I am sorry but let me explain ok? You are my soulmate and I cannot live without you that is why i brought you here to be with me" 

Soulmate? Is he crazy??

I look at him but he looks so serious.

"How the hell do you know I am your soulmate?? How do you even know me? I sure as hell never heard or saw you before I was locked up in this room!"

He looked down then looked up 
"I cannot tell you how i know as yet, ok please understand when the time is right I will tell you everything ok"

I was so fed up and frustrated I just got up and he let me in, then I walked to the room and shut the door. 

If he is not going to answer me then what is the purpose of sitting there with him.

I cannot believe he took me and then now he cannot even explain why the hell i am here in the first place.

Soulmate, how the hell am I supposed to know what he is talking about? How can he just decide that i am his something without me not knowing him? The nerve of the man!! I feel like slapping him and kissing him at the same time. What in god's name is happening to me?? I can't even think straight when he touches me, which has never happen before!

Gosh i need  therapy! Like i have been locked up too long and now i am losing my senses.