Chapter 19

I am so in love with this song that I have to put it here...lol...

*****

Story time!!

Sarah POV 

When our father put us down he held our hands and walk us to the table, before I could sit down kade plucked me from my father and pull me with him to the head of the table and put me to sit on his legs…which did he come from…I Sara was in the same position as me...possessive bunch…Sara give me a shy smile and I let out a giggle…

“So as you can all see there is nothing out of the ordinary here…I have found my mate…and we have mated that is all…!” Kade said.

“Why does a wolf have wings then?” asked one of the men, the one with the tattoo.

“King Delvon, when my mate changed to her true form I was changed also, as you all saw before she has white wings her wolf is also white…while my wolf is black with black wings…though my brother went through the same change as me…we are yet to see his wings”

“So now we have four wolves with wings?” King Delvon asked…

“Yes” Kade answered.

“Why is there even angels in this realm? ”asked another man.

Kade looked at my mother…

“That is fam..” he was cut off by my mother.

“Why my daughters are here isn’t any concern to any of you, there is no need for bloodshed. We have been here living in peace without any of you knowing and soon we will leave because the time has come for us to return…” she said while looking in our direction.

“Do we have to worry that there is the God of war here along with Micheal?”

“Didn’t I just say we have been here peacefully though if you cross the line I would deal with you accordingly I don’t care about your status” my mom said.

They all seem to settle at her words until the man that looks like a vampire opens his mouth…

“What if I want one of your daughters?”

“Voldemort I would suggest you keep your blood sucking traits to yourself, my daughters are mated and I would keep my promise and make you an example if you cannot show some respect…” my mom answers but her words held so much power we could feel the vibration…even more so kade and his brother look like the were ready to murder the man…

“My apologies, but cannot blame me for trying” he said.

“As you all know, you were let in here since it’s a force field to protect my family, however now that everything is cleared up…you are free to leave…” said Kade's father…

One set after the other we saw them disappear…

Till it was just family remaining…

“Since we are all here, I would say what I have to say now, although I was going to wait till after dinner” said my mom.

I Saw my father tense up…

“Sarah and Sara it's time for us to go back to my realm, I was waiting for you to find your mates and now that I have, it is time for you to take up your positions and duties…”