Chapter 23

Sarah POV

When my mother finished talking, a big ball of fire landed right in the middle of where we were standing, then the rogues started attacking...

But before they could meet our side I let vines come out of the earth and it pulled them to the ground then I used fire to burn them...

While everybody on our side waited to see how many would reach us...

Some that managed to get past were then lifted into the air and pitched so far away that it will take a while for them to come back...

I saw my mother heading towards the Rogue King...

I was only distracted for a minute when Kade caught the rogue that was coming straight towards me by breaking it, then flinging it away...

What the hell is my mother doing?

Why is Seth so important?

Using the power of the earth I open the ground and let vines come out pulling the rogues under the earth and then sealing it...

But they still continue to come towards us... how many were there?

I saw the others fighting using their powers too...the rogues were no match for us...

I then ran to the direction I saw my mother go, letting my wings put me up in the air ...then used fire to burn some of the rogues...

When I met my mother she had the rogue king by the throat in the air...

She then handed him to me...but in the process of passing him over he shifted and charged at me...i lifted off the ground hardly dodging his attack...

I then pulled water from a nearby lake and surrounded him with it...then made a water bubble with him inside...I lifted him up and then flew over the fights with the rogue king in the bubble...some of the rogues stopped fighting when they saw I had their king...

I let out a roar...that froze everyone on the battlefield...

"I have your king surrendered or be killed!!!"

Some of them made a dash to get away but were caught while others surrendered...those who put up a fight were killed right away..

When I let the rogue king fall he was hardly breathing...

"Mom, where are you?"I shouted.

"Why the hell is this Seth so important?" I screamed again...

The others were busy getting the rogues to the dungeons.

But my mother was nowhere in sight...I got a little panicked when she did not answer...

I started breathing very hard and my powers were surrounding me like the first time I transformed...

What was causing this to happen again...

Then I saw him...the man Seth...walking in my direction with my mother next to him.

Kade rushed to my side...

All of a sudden I was having flashbacks...it's like images in my head...

I feel like I am falling forward...

But before I could kade lifted me off my feet running full speed getting me inside...