Chapter 18

Abducted by the Alpha King

Chapter 18

Sarah

We rushed to meet Kade dad, he was in the meeting room...

When we opened the door everyone was there, my mother and sister included...

They all looked worried...what could possibly make them this way...

We hurry to go inside…

"What's the matter father?"

"Marva....she saw when Sarah started transforming and sent messages to all the other Kings that we have abducted an angel, and that we are trying to gain power over the beings in our realm..."

"What the fuck!!, you should have killed the bitch when she started doing shit with the rouge king!!" kade roared.

"Kade, some of the kings will meet here soon!"

Before we could register his words we heard an alarm go off then there were several men standing in the meeting room…

"Well hello there Alpha King, it's nice to meet you again...though not under these circumstances..." a guy dressed in all black says...

The alarm went off several times as the room was now full with people... 

Everybody was standing and looking at each other with a fight stand...we were on opposite sides of the room...though the other side looked like they were together, but I noticed that they were divided because of how there were still spaces between each group thank god for the big meeting room…

"What the fuck are you doing on my land and this realm?" Kade spoke between clenched teeth…

A guy as big as Kade, maybe a little taller with a dragon tattoo answered…

"Kade we heard some rumors and wanted to come clear things up..." then he sniff the air... " though all I smell is mated wolves, did you really abducted and mated the angel kade?" he said in a voice that started to change as we watch his eyes flash a different colour...

"Who I mate is non of your fucking business...but since you all are here....you all have two choice either fight or we can all have a nice chat..."

Then I saw one of the guys...he looked normal until he turned into a blue creature with blue wings and hair...he started whispering and then I saw kade in the air…

"Well...well...well...that is no way to address the King of Fae...!" he said.

Kade then let out his black wings and gave it a hard flap before he landed on the ground again…

I saw the shocked look on everyone's faces…

"A wolf with wings?" that was said by a man that had really red eyes...I could see his teeth are longer when he gave an evil smile...guess a vampire…

Then all of a sudden a man with white wings appeared in the middle of the room... 

"I heard that Kade stole an angel...but I can guarantee you all that none of the angels are missing..." he said then I saw my mother flinch... "so why don't we all sit and find out what the problem is hmm?" He said…

Then all of a sudden he scanned our set and said…

"Show your true self now!!!" I felt the room vibrate then my mother walked in front of us while she walked. Her clothes became a gold gown and her hair changed colour...there was a crown on her head as waves of her hair fell down her back…

I Heard gasp…

I Saw the man's eyes widen...almost popping out…

"Well is that the way you greet all you lovers Michael?"

"Michael" I said isn't my fathers name…

Everyone on the other side was looking at me now...then my mother clicked her fingers and my sister and I started moving forward going through the same transformation...our hair turned blond...and our body was covered with gold then our wings came out...it's like my mom was using magic to move us…

By now there was more tension in the room…

The man Michael looked like he was about to pass out…

"Michael I would like you to meet my daughters...this is Sarah...though she looks more like you...and this is Sara...the are our daughters"

"Daughters?????" Michael looked like a fish out of water opening and closing his mouth...he was looking at us with so many different emotions...

"Why is the god of war here? I thought that you had gone extinct with how long you have been missing..." said a guy with a black cape…

I heard gasps from both sides now…

"Why don't we all have a seat and talk this out like civilized beings...." Said Kade's father…

Everyone looked reluctant before nodding and taking seats…

All except Michael who was walking toward us with an unreadable expression…

"Why the fuck you kept my children from me, Athena?"

"Ohhh maybe it was because I though you were busy fucking your new bitch" 

I think my jaw just hit the ground...others were watching us with curiosity while some was trying not to laugh…

"Come on Athena, you know I didn't have a choice..."

"We will talk about this after we make things clear to all the kings...at least the ones here..."

Michael wasn't listening to my mom because she was cut off by a steaming kiss... he let go and while my mother was still in shock...myself and Sara was frozen in place as we were picked up and swing around I felt several kisses landed on my cheek...Sara was looking at me with wide eyes while I held my body stiff as a board...when we finally got our body under controlled and the shock wore off we both hug him back giving him kisses on the cheek back...I mean he didn't know about us and maybe if he did then it would have been different…

We heard various growls...guess our mates are not happy fathers or not...