Chapter 16

Authors Note:
The facts given in this Chapter are not related to the Myth of Athena, these are from my own imagination since I wanted her mother to be someone strong to show her lineage...

**********

Sarah POV

"Mom?" 

"What are you doing here?"

"How do you even know where to find me?"

I rushed to her, giving her a hug and pulling my sister too...

She broke the hug and rubbed my face then her eye landed on my mark on my neck and her eyes widened a little before she set a smile on her face...

"When you transformed I knew how to find you, we could have come since last night but I had to explain certain things to your sister then we teleported here"

"You can teleport mom?"

"Yes baby"

"Buuuttt how you never told us about any of this?" 

"What are you mom?"

"Let's sit and I will explain ok?"

We move to the couch.

Kade walked up to my mother..
"I am kade, Sarah mate, I am sorry I took her but when I met her she didn't know about my world so I had no choice than to bring her here without her consent" 

"Its ok Kade I know you would have come for her, I also know who her mate would be but I could not find her location because I put a spell on both of them when they were little, I did not think of the consequence because i thought I would always be there to protect them if needed I also bind their powers that is why you though her as a human"

"Mom...tell us what we are?"

"I am Athena the goddess of war"

"You're whoooo?"

"I am the goddess of war"

"But why is the goddess of war on earth and have two children?"

"You might not know this but you and Sara are twins, but not identical, she looks smaller than you so i give her another birthday because I didn't want to put any of you in danger and risk the chance of being found, the reason I am on earth is because I had no choice to find a hiding place when i became pregnant with the two of you, it would show weakness because the men would try to overrule my decisions and i could not risk losing both of you, so I have disappear hiding our existence, I have learn the art of Witchcraft which has enhanced my powers making me even stronger than before...I am just waiting for both of you to find your mate and return with me"

"Why would you be considered weak if you are a pregnant mother?" 

"Because where I am from the men think women are weak even though we have proven that we are stronger in some ways and me being pregnant would have been to their advantage if they wanted to fight with me because I would not have risked fighting and lost the two of you..."

"But where is our father, what is he? Why can't he help you?"

"Yooourr father is Micheal he is an angle of god from another realm, he does not know of your existence because I did not tell him, he would have wanted me to leave my world to join his...but what we had together was worth the risk of being with him at first until he was promise to another, we had to break up our relationship even though we love each other, that is another reason why i wanted you on earth so no one can decide your futures since I saw both of you having mates from the moon goddess, she showed me since we are good friends more like sisters, she could not reveal everything but I know both of you have werewolf mates...you will alter their DNA to make them immortal just as you are..."

We were all speechless by the time she finished...

"Is that why I have wings and kade father said we were mystical beast because of our wolf with wings when we transformed"

"Yes but if you try concentrate you can have your wings without transforming"

"Also I know you have a lot of my powers both of you have, but you gain more since you're the first born, I will use my powers to channel yours and that will help you in knowing how to use them...what do the call that in your words again hmm um...it's like a power surge so you will automatically know how to use your powers same goes to Sara,...by the way Sara your mate is also here, Kade call your brothers..."

Kade eyes glass over and soon his brothers were walking in...

Kellon spotted Sara and growled then rushed towards her...

We heard mate as kellon lifted her off her feet...

"Well that's not fair!" Said kelvin.

We all laugh at his upturned face...

"This is Sarah and Sara mother, she told us that Sara mate was here so i called you both since i didn't know which one it will be, guess we know now" said kade.

"Is it ok for Kellon to take Sara and get to know her mother?" she gave a nod, then I looked at Sara to see if she wanted the same thing but she was so busy looking at kellon....

Kellon must have heard or he just collected his woman and left... I laugh at his behaviour...

"I already took off the spells from Sara and helped her with her powers and understand how to use them, are you ready for me to do the same for yours now?"

I looked at Kade. He gave me a reassuring smile and came closer to give me a kiss on the cheek.

So my mother took my hand and we both close our eyes and i started to feel the rush of all of it...I let out a scream since it felt like my head was about to burst then everything stopped and when I open my eyes again I felt completely different...I then let out my wings and with a giggle I started flying around the room and testing out my powers...

Kade and my mother were laughing at how excited I was...

When I finished and had my fill, I came down to the ground and hugged my mother then rushed to kade jumping on him...

He let me down, hugging me to his side...

"Let me take you to your room, i have already linked someone to have it prepare for you and then i will introduce you and Sara to my family when you have relaxed a bit...i am sure you are hungry...someone will also put something for you to eat in the room..." kade said.

"I can see that you are a good mate kade please continue to take care of my baby for me, but you and your brother will have to make some life changing decisions we will discuss them when we meet with your family later...i can already feel that Sara changed your brother the have mated already"

"Didn't the just leave the room kade"

He was laughing at the expression on my face...  

"When werewolves find their other half they don't wait long to mate them. It sometimes happens right away, I was just patient with you my Sweet Sarah.." he said, giving me a wink.

As I blush hearing my mother laugh this is embarrassing who wants to know when their kids are having sex but my mom don't even flinch at the idea...my my goddess are sure different...

We took her to the room and then went to ours...   

*****

If you like the story remember to leave a vote or comment!!