Chapter 22

Sarah POV

When we got back it was very late but Kade's father was waiting for us…

"Father, why are you here so late?" 

"Sit we need to talk"

He said so we both sat and waited for him to tell us why he was here…

"The Rogue King...he somehow got news that you will be leaving and has started gathering the other rogues, we receive news that the will be attacking to take over the kingdom"

"Have you finished setting up the plans for the attack?"

"That is what i wanted to go over with you"

"Ok, do you know when they plan to attack?"

"Yes, tomorrow the will be attacking...and we have sufficient wolves to fight...Sam is working with them and going over the various defending plan" 

"How will you get through the force field that you have up?" I asked.

"We were told the have someone to break though it I don't know how the plan to do it...but my friend that put up the field hasn't come yet...although he was suppose to be here a while ago...wonder what is keeping him"
Said Kade's father…

"Does my parents know about this?"

"Your mom was informed she is with Sam at the moment and your dad left earlier because he has an emergency..."

"Oh...then how can I assist you?"

"Come with us to go over the plans"

We went and then went through the plan…

"I don't know much about leading a fight but I am certain I can hold my own...so Kade you don't need to keep me close to you"

"But I will be distracted if I cannot see you so it's best to be next to me for my own piece of mind love this has nothing to do with how capable i think you are..."

I give him a kiss on the cheek… 

"Thanks for the confidence baby I will make sure not to disappoint though I am wondering how they will break the barrier..."

Before any of them could answer me, the alarms went off and the barriers broke, then on the monitor we saw the rogues entering at full speed…

"Oh fuck" I heard kade dad said just before we took off to stop the rogues from entering…

I held Kade and his fathers had then teleported us all to the ground...I remember Kade's dad said he would feel a little weak when he teleported so I didn't want to risk him being in that state while the rogues attacked…

When we met the ground the rogues were standing on one side as we stood on the other...I saw my mother was there and so was everyone else…

"Oh fuck the have Seth!" We heard Kade's father say…

"Well thanks for the welcome but now is time for you to have some new management" said the rogue king as he dragged Seth by the hair…

"I thought you said he was a powerful witch...'' I said....

"He is the used something to weaken him"

"Enough!" Said my mother she looked pissed she was looking at Seth…

"You came to die!!, now let him go before i show you what real power looks like" she said as her body was lifted off the ground…

*******

Hope you enjoy the Chapter please leave a vote and a comment thank you!! 

To my first 500 reads!!! Thank you!!! Lots of love!!