Chapter 15

Sarah POV

As promised the next morning Kade and I got ready to have breakfast with his family.

Hope this time things will be better than yesterday with no bitch making an entrance with nonsense.

As we left to go I held Kade's hand rather tight. You can't blame me for all the shit that has happened to me so far.

I still haven't called my mom yet. I wonder what she knows about me, it has been in my thoughts since last night so later today i will call her and ask her all the questions i have.

We were almost to the room when kade stopped. I looked up at him confused wondering why he stopped but then he pulled me close to him and kissed my head.

Damn he is making it hard not to love him more.

Did I say love? Hmm well it has to be even though he did kidnap me and brought me to this world of his, with how he has been treating me i cannot ask for a better life partner.

I have not told him how I feel but he must have known how I behave with him right?

He then let go of me planting another kiss on my lips this time.

Baby if you are not comfortable with anything let me know ok?

Hmmm alright I must admit that I am a bit nervous to face your parents with what happened before...

Also this morning how i nearly burned the room down, I really need to learn how to control all these new powers kade....

As you must baby, but lets get through this meeting first ok...

And then i will get you to train all your new powers also how to control your beast ok...

I reach up on my toes and give him a kiss then we hold hands and enter the room.

Kade walked to the head of the table and I followed as we walked again. Every eye was looking at me, making my steps flutter. If it wasn't for Kade holding me. I think I would have fall on my face.

As we met the head his mother came to give me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Sarah honey are you alright? I wanted to come visit you last night but when I contacted kade he said you were sleeping, I was so worried about you." She said as she let me go.

"I am alright, although it was a bit difficult this morning but I will explain a bit what happened."

She gave my shoulder a squeeze and then we all sat down. Kade's father gave me a nod and all his siblings greeted me with a smile.