Chapter 14

Authors Note: This is what I picture their wolf to look like although the images are not mines.

This is Sarah wolf although she has red eyes.

And this is Kade's!

*******

Sarah POV 

I feel like i was hit by a bus then suddenly all the pain was gone when i opened my eyes i saw kade wolf but he has wings now.

Wow I tried moving but felt weird because my legs tingle and I almost fell.

When I looked down there were paws!!!!!!!

Oh my god!! Was that why I felt all the pain??

Then I felt something behind me thinking it's a tail. I turned my head only to be met with big white wings!!
I am starting to panic!!  

Then I felt Kade rub his face against me and I looked up into his eyes.

"It's going to be ok baby" I heard in my head.

So I try talking too in my mind…

"Tell me how to change back, I really need to get myself together and being like this I cannot think!!"

"Just picture how you look as a human and it will happen"

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe a little but you will get used to it ok, love"

So I pictured my human self and closed my eyes, shifting back but I didn't feel any pain! Thank god I cannot bear anymore at the moment!

As I transformed I was naked except for a leaf that covered my breast and privates. I cannot say the same for Kade. He was naked as the day he was born showing out all his goodies he caught me watching and gave me a smile.

Knowing my thoughts, one of his brothers gives him shorts while Ava throws a loose dress over me.

Everybody was looking at me but I don't know why!

Somehow I felt different, when I looked around for Marva she was nowhere to be seen and guessed she got out while all the commotion was going on.

"Sarah we have some questions to ask you ok?" Said kade dad.

"Dad leave it, for after she rest a bit ok?" 

He looked at them with pleading eyes then his father nodded so he picked me up bridal style and walked out the room.

When we meet my room door he open it with one hand while holding me with the other then once we enter he brace me on the door kissing me hard I kissed him back with the same passion he arrange me so that my front is bracing his very hard on, I started rubbing against him moaning he turn us around and headed to the bedroom as soon as he let me down i pull off the dress and leaf that was on my body when i look up he was naked too he then lift me up and throw me on the bed i squeal and giggle as he climb slowly on me, he kissed me hard the flip me over so i am lying on my stomach and started kissing me down my back he held my ass in his hand and rub them then push me up on all fours rubbing his dick on me from behind I was so wet for him, he then raise me up so that my back is flush to his front as he rub and pinch my nipple and sucking on my mark which is making me wild with needs!!
He then push me forward again so that i am on my hands and knee then he started pushing slowly into me I can feel how he is stretching me by now i am a moaning mess...he was going too slow for my liking I wanted it fast and hard...so I told him he chuckle then went on to making me see stars with how hard he was going while he held my hip i push back on him we move together we were both making so much noise and i think the bed might break then he stop flipping me over and coming between my legs lifting them over his shoulder and started pumping in to me again, he let my legs go and come to kiss me...I was so close to release.... then I had a weird feeling in my mouth, I felt my teeth getting longer and I have this feeling to bite him also...so when I came I sink my teeth in his shoulder he growl so hard and came too I think the entire castle heard us, but I really don't care at the moment because I have such a handsome man literally on top of me.

After he pulled out he pulled me close and his breathing even out, he fell asleep, guess today was hard for both of us I gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him and that is how i fell asleep.

With one thing on my mind, what the hell am i??

*******

Please leave a comment and a vote!!

What do you think will happen next???