Chapter 4 Kade

Chapter 4

Kade POV

*******

I watched her from the monitor.

I really wanted to go to her but then she might freak out so I have to try another method for her to get to know me first. 

She looked so lost and tired.
When she started crying and screaming I wanted so badly to go and hold her.

I watched her every move like a hawk, first she seemed ok and checked out the room but then she started screaming. I wanted to assure her that everything was alright but how do you tell the woman that you kidnap that you only have her best interest as heart and cannot live without her. 

After a while she got up and ate and after that when she broke down again I cannot take it anymore. I have to go to her, but my belta and bestfriend Sam said that I should wait before I mess things up, so I watched as she lay on the bed then fell asleep. 

As soon as I saw her stop moving I was out of the chair and ran down the hall to her room. When I met the room I took a deep breath and then opened the door and went inside trying not to make a sound. I went next to the bed and watched my angel sleep. I can't believe she is mine. 

I wanted to kiss her so badly but I do not know how she will respond when she sees me, so I just went a close an place a kiss on her forehead and move away slowly when i saw her move a little, I was out the door before you can blink and headed down back to the monitor to see if she did wake up after I lock the door back.

*****

Please leave a comment/vote!!😊