Chapter 2 Kade

Chapter 2

Kade POV

*****

I have been looking for her all over but could not find her.

My one and true mate and other half.

It's been six years now since I've been searching for her.

I have convinced my parents to let me go out and search for her.

Today I was heading to my friend's country for the first time. It was the opposite to where I have been my whole life.

He had a pack and found his mate and they have a great life and son together.

Landing at the airport in my private jet as I exit I notice the sun heat and the landscape look totally different from where I come from.

I saw that Jake, my friend , had already arrived and was waiting for me . It was like two in the afternoon.

As I approached him he gave me a man hug.

"Hi man, glad you decided to finally visit my land. I hope you love it as much as I do" he said.

I just shake," I am glad to be here buddy" 

"Well come on now kade i have to get my son from school then i will take you to the pack house"

We got in the car and drove off.
As I neared the school I felt like something was pulling on my inside. That's when i saw her, she didn't even know i exited but i couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked past the car. 

All the while Jake was observing me with a smile on this face already figuring out what was happening. 

Then he spoke "that is Sarah, she is my son's teacher" 

I could not even take my eyes off her, she was so beautiful with her brownish hair and sweet smile she looked like an angel. 

I was in the process of opening the door when Jake stopped me "i do not think that is wise she is human". 

I wanted to rip his hand off me and go to my mate but I know he was right. I had to take caution since she might not know about us. As you guess we are not human but werewolves.

After Jake got his son and we watched as she drove away.

That night I could not sleep. I kept seeing her face. I had to do something. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen for something cold and got a beer. 

I saw Jake outside and went after him. 

When he hear me coming he looked up 
"Guess you could not sleep" 

"No i could not, what am i gonna do Jake she don't know about us" 

He looks like he is in deep thought then looks up with a smile, and that is how i have my baby, queen and mate in my arms sound asleep heading to the airport.

*******

Still could be improved more...

Just not finding the time...

Sorry....