Chapter 27

Sarah POV 

We have been fighting but there is no way we can win because portals keep opening and more beings will enter the battlefield. I have been thinking how we can win this battle then it clicked…

I looked in Kade's direction and he gave me a quick nod and then changed his direction also trying not to gain attention to himself but still being a backup if my plans don’t fall through…

I took straight to the sky spreading my wings then closed my eyes and teleported behind the demon King switching to my wolf claws then pushing it into his back and ripped out his heart so fast…then took his head clean off his body before he collapsed to the ground…

***************

[Flashback….]

While I was thinking how we can win this battle, it clicked that we need to take out the source of the problem, take out the leader and the rest will weaken….

But how to take him out?

We needed the element of surprise, I know he was strong so there has to be an easy way to take him out and that is by attacking him when he least expected it…

Kade neither have I attacked him since we entered the battlefield so he would not know I was going to attack him. We have been killing the other beings that were attacking us…

My mother is fighting with him so he is totally distracted. There is no way he will know that I will go to him…

Kade gives me a nod…

He was my backup in case my plan didn’t work but he had to go slowly in the direction of my mother and demon King and try not to draw attention to himself…

************

I couldn’t believe my plan worked but now we need to stop the battle…

************

Kade had just reached my side and said in a loud voice…

“Your master is dead, surrender now!!!”

The fighting had halted but a few still charged in our direction…

We killed them…or I killed them by burning them…

I know kade just let me because he could have burned them too…

After that the portals opened and a lot of them jumped through the others that didn’t escape and were taken prisoners…

“I am so glad you made it on time Sarah, Sara and her mate was injured bad and I sent them to your father’s”

“Why didn’t you send someone to inform us?”

“I know you have a lot to complete before you could come, Sarah!”

“But it could have cost you your life along with the kingdom if we haven’t reached in time!!”

“Didn’t you get a permination?”

“Yes!”

“That was my message to you when the battle started so yes I know you would come in time…., you have saved our people, most of them are hiding. We will have to let them know that they can come out now….

***********

After winning the war it has been non stop learning for kade and I. We had to learn everything concerning the kingdom and then there was the building and getting the place in order and to get some normality back again…

I wish I knew how it looked before…but you can’t change the past and I know I would never change my decision to stay and help kade when he needed me…

****************************

We are almost to the end…
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Please remember to leave a vote and comment!!!