Chapter 21

One of my long favourite songs above...

*****

Sarah POV 

We decided to relax in the room for the rest even but then there was a knock on the door…

Kade got up and answered…

"Sarah please come here"
I heard him call.

I got up and put on one of his shirts and walked out when I spotted who came. I turned back and ran to the room to dress properly…

I heard laugh guess the already saw me.

It was my parents…

"So you guys talk things out?" i asked and saw my mother blush guess it was more than talking i made a sour face nobody wants to know their parents just did the dirty...i went and sit next to kade and he hug me giving me a kiss on the head.

"Yes we did...have you decided what you will do yet?"

"We have some ideas but can you give us some time for kade to sort out things with his parents and brother ok?"

"We really don't have much time. I will give you guys two weeks to sort things out, ok?

We both nodded…

After that my parents left…

"I am going to talk with my parents' baby. Will you be ok here?"

"Hmm you don't want me to come with you?"

"No love relax here and i will come back for you when i am finish ok"

He gave me a kiss and left…

Hmm what to do now?

I could go and look for Sara ohhh but she must be busy with her mate…

Or I could go to the garden!!!

"Go love, your mind is working non stop" i heard kade in my head...i giggled and told him ok…

"I will come look for when i am finish talking with my parents"

I saw the garden and walked around a bit…

I was sitting by the pond when the stupid bitch Marva interrupted my peace and quite…

"Well...well...well...isn't it the mate of the Alpha"

"What the fuck you want?"

"What I want?...Lets see I want Kade to feel how it is to lose a mate!" 

She shouted then attacked me...but i used my power and teleported behind her and pushed her so she went right into the pond...fucking bitch…

"Awww you look like a wet dog!, you better stay the fuck away from me and my mate before i make your life a living hell"

But the bitch wouldn't give up as she try to get out the pond coming to me with a knife...it hardly touched me just a little cut but it sting like fucking hell well now i am mad...i called on the earth making branches hold her hands and legs...and lifting her up in the air...she looks like she is on a spider web...i couldn't help but laugh…