Chapter 20

Sarah POV 

We left the meeting room and headed back to our room…

"Baby you don't have to do this if you don't want to...I will understand..." 

"It's a hard decision to make, love but I think that it's the right one...I cannot be apart from you and maybe all of this has a reason"

"Maybe it does baby but you are giving up all you have ever known"

"But Em all of this means nothing if I am not with you...your mother already made up her mind she will take us there even if we don't want to go"

"But it should not have to be that way Kade, I will not force you to leave your family, then we are taking two of you guys not just one"

"And you are right, love but I can always come back when I am needed and I know that none of those dip heads will make problems but if we can both come back...ok?"

"So you already made up your mind?"

"Well kind of...once I am with you...that's all that matters..."

"Well now you make me want to do crazy things to you..."

"What's stopping you love?"

We had just entered the room. I close the door...and started stripping as I inch a little way from the door…

I saw Kade swallow hard and lick his lips…

When all the clothes were off I turned around and ran to the bedroom…

Kade was right behind me…

When he met the room...I turned to face him watching him walk towards me…

Before he could touch me I got down on my knees and started opening his pants…

Just as I guess he was done stone hard…

"Hard for me already baby"

"You know i cannot get enough of that pussy baby" he groans as I  his dick into his mouth…

I pull the head into my mouth and give a hard suck then let go and lick from the bottom to the top taking him into my mouth again…

Kade had fist my hair and started fucking my mouth…

I was moaning... he hardly can fit...
So I use my hands on the rest as I continue to suck him hard...hmmm like a lollipop…

He was enjoying this...I felt his balls tighten as he groaned and came down my throat...I swallowed but some still ran down the side of my mouth...
Kade then grabbed me and put me on the bed as he opened my legs wide and kneel at the edge of the bed sucking me like he was starved...
He was pinching my breast then he pulled my clit into his mouth making me cum in his mouth...he suck then got up lining his dick at my entrance then slam into me so hard that my body went a couple inches more on the bed...he pull me back and help my legs up as he continue to fuck me…

"Ohhhh...baby...yes...just like that!!"

I let out a scream as I came…

But Kade was just getting started as he turned me onto my stomach, lifting my legs off the bed and entering me again...

"Kaddddeee!!...oh...fuccck!!!"...

"You like it baby? You like to feel my big dick in you?" 

"Answer me!" He said as he slammed into me again…

"Ohhh fuckk...yes baby...yes...yes...!"

He continues to work my body in the most....hmmm...words...can't... even explain how I am feeling at the moment…

High....high on good fuck!!!

I was gripping and pulling the bedding…

"Ohhh fuckkkk kade you're killing me!!!"

""Awww baby..."

Then I came again...I heard kade groan...

"Fuckkk...babby...you're squeezing my dick sooo tighht...can't hold back..." he pumped several times then moaned as he came…

He flipped me over then picked me up…

"Where are we going?" The words came out as a puff as I am still catching my breath…

"Bath baby...and round 2!"

********

Short chapters promise the next one will be longer...

Please vote if you want the next chapter and leave a comment thank u!!