Chapter 8

Sarah POV

Today Tasha told me Kade will be coming again.

So here I am standing with a little knife behind my back waiting. 

A girl has to try right?

I need to find a way out of here if he is not going to tell me anything.

I kept looking at the door, then I heard it open and Kade came through.

He was walking towards me with a smile on his face but i just keep staring at him like he has an extra head why did he have to be so good looking....ok Sarah, I pet talk myself you can do this just don't touch him or look at him and everything will go as planned gosh i was nervous and shaking a bit and hands sweaty when he got a little closer i ran full speed to him trying to stick the knife anywhere it can meet but he was faster one time i was charging him the next he had me against the wall.

First I was shocked that the knife fell with a tug to the ground.

" Wanna play games baby?" Said kade 

"I will show you what your actions lead to" he whispered in my ears.

He starts kissing me roughly but the thing is i cannot stop myself from responding what is he doing to me...it's like I am not in control of my body my brain says one thing but my body is doing another then i feel like we are moving the next thing I feel is my back coming in contact with the bed.

He was still kissing me then he started kissing down my neck. My top was low so he kissed just above my breast. I could not stop myself from moaning out Gosh, I have to stop him. What the hell is the matter with me? It's like I was losing my ability to function when he touched me.

He came back up and kissed my neck again then I felt his teeth scrape me, what the hell was that!! The next thing I know he bite me on my neck. I scream so hard because it hurts. It feels like I am dying but then it felt so good that I started rubbing myself on him and pulling at his shirt trying to touch his skin. 

I just want...I don't even know what I want! But Kade seems to know what he is doing because the next second he had his shirt and mines off. And sucking my breast into his mouth now I am totally a mess. 

Why should I stop him again?

Then he starts kissing up my chest and my neck while I am wiggling trying to touch him too, then he kisses me so hard I can not even think. 

My god! Is this what heaven feels like?? then before I can blink he has both of us naked he was above me kissing me all over going down then I felt his finger touch me between my legs and then his mouth is on me sucking my clit I started screaming as I came nothing have ever felt this good but then he starts moving up my body again and I feel something poking me and rubbing me then slams into me... so hard.... I screamed so loud as tears ran out my eyes damn it hurt so much I am trying to move him but Kade froze above me like he just realise what he did and was pulling out but I held on to him, closing my eyes taking deep breaths waiting for god knows what...

I heard first time can be painful but damn it's like he is breaking me I look up and Kade has his eyes close like he is trying very hard not to move so I held on to him and pull him close soon it feels less painful and he started moving a bit slow but it was not enough it's like something is missing so I beg for him to go faster than i was screaming harder!!

I lied there is even a better feeling when he is inside of me! I started feeling like i was going to explode and then like it started from deep within me it felt so good then Kade soon came after me.

I was so tired that I fell asleep right after.

Forgetting where I am? And the situation that I am in, at that moment I felt like I was the happiest person in the world. Little did I know what would happen to my little bubble and what is edging around the corner.