Chapter 17

Sarah POV 

Just as Kade closed the door I was on him…

Climbing his body…

I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him pushing my tongue in his mouth…

I need to take my mind off everything even if it's for a few hours and the only way to do that is by being as close to my anchor (kade) at the moment…

He responded right away holding my ass cheeks in his hand then moving one of his hands to my hair keeping me in line with him…

Then he turned us around and I felt my back hit the door…

I moan and pull him closer to me...he then pushes his hard dick at my core...i could feel how hard he is through my panties…

I lost my legs...and he let me slide down the front of his body damnnnn I could feel his abs which made me more excited so...I then started pulling at his shirt really hard and the buttons went flying all over...damn where did that strength come from?...kade loved it because he groaned and ripped the dress from my body…

I reach for his pants losing it as i suck his his chest going down till i meet his belly button I pull the pants down with is boxers and as soon as his dick spring out I rap my lips around the head rolling my tongue on it and sucking hard on it...I heard Kade groan...I loose his dick with a pop as he kick off his pants…

When he finish...I grab his dick with my hands and start sucking so hard...Kade was holding my hair in his hand pumping his hips as I suck harder and rub his balls...he was big I can hardly fit half of him in my mouth...when i feel his balls tighten i let go of his dick…

"Fuck baby...i almost came in your mouth..."

He then picked me up lifting me way up in the air. I squealed as he put my legs around his shoulders and my pussy right at his face. I had to grab his hair to keep balance...but he held me tight as I felt his tongue lick me....

"Holy shit!!!!"

He start sucking on my pussy as he walk to the room then...he lifted me off his shoulder and throw me on the bed...my body bounced a little as i hit the mattress...he came between my legs and continue to suck me...i came with a scream...he then grab the sheet and started rapping my hands tying them together...

"Whaaaat arreee yoou doiing?"

"Making you feel good baby..!"

He then tie the sheet to the bed head...he was right it was so hot...then he kissed me...going down my neck...sucking each of my nipples in his mouth as he position his dick at my entrance and push into me so hard i think I saw stars...I was screaming so hard...because he was slamming into me so hard...hitting all the right spots I came twice as he continue his rampage on my pussy....I was pushing with the same speed meeting his every thrush...I came again...this time i heard him groan as he came too...he lose his weight on me a bit damn that so freaking hot...only if I could only rap my hands around him....so I give the sheet a couple pull and it came undone...then i rap my hands around him like how i wanted to...he was so big compared to my little frame... I could see that he wasn't putting all his weight on me, some was resting on his elbow...he raised up pulling me so that i was on top of him....

"That felt so good baby..." I said

"Yes baby...are you tired?...with all those practices that you have been doing... also getting used to using your powers..."

"I am alright...yes a bit tired...but i am alright...though i am hungry now..."

"Well let me get Tasha to bring us something"

I know he linked her cause he didn't use a phone.

"So what do you think your mother wants to talk to us about?"

"Your guess is as good as mines honey"

"Hmmm, she also said that we will have to make some life changing decisions, also if I remember correctly...she said that we would have to go back with Sarah..."

"I do remember the last bit but Kade...you will have to talk to my mother about all of that...because i don't know how to answers those questions honey"

"If we do have to go with her baby...what will I do? I am the king...I was trained for that my entire life...my brothers have trained but my parents were more strict with me..."

I got up and saddled his waist...leaning over and holding his face in my hands…

"Kade listen to me...just relax at this moment ok...we don't know what she will tell us alright...don't get worked up...it will work out ok...and i will be at your side no matter what you decide to do ok...?"

He pulled me down and kissed me so hard…

"Thank you baby...i will do the same for you too, nothing can keep me away from you"

"Awww baby when you say things like that..."

I kissed him with so much passion…

"Sarah" he said once I got up from the kiss…

"Hmmm"

He looked me in the eyes...I could see his eyes flash the colour of his wolf…

"Sarah I love you" 

I looked into his eyes...I should tell him too…

"I Love you too Kade"

He pull me down and flip me over so that I was under him again he then started kissing my face all over i was giggle...then I felt his dick poke me...all the giggling stopped when i pull him down by his hair...and kissed him rapping my legs around him pulling him into my core...he started moving slowly...while we touch each other all over trying to get as much as we can form each other…

It wasn't hard or fast, just pure love making where we both put all our feelings into it…

When we came...he hugged me tight to him…

We heard Tasha knock on the bedroom door....wonder how long she was out there....oh my…

"Leave it in the kitchen Tasha i will collect it" kade said

"Kade....all our clothes are ripped and on the floor" I said as I pulled a pillow and covered my face…

He was laughing…

"Its ok baby....hmmm lets say werewolf tend to behave that way and i am sure Tasha will understand"

He says while he continues to laugh...I took the pillow and hit him…

"Do you think she heard us?"

He was laughing harder now...

"Baby we have extra... extra... good hearing so what do you think?" 

"Ohh noooo, it's gonna be embarrassing to look her in the eye again...!" I groaned....

Kade got up and put on a boxer and went to bring the food…

When we were finished....we took a nap....

Only to be woken by Kade's father…

Kade said he sounded panicked...!!!

*******

Please tell me what you think of my story, leave a comment...and a vote...it motivated the writer thank you!!!