Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sarah POV

*****

I tried getting up but something was pulling me down.

I tried opening my eyes but could not seem to do that. It was like it was glued together.

I heard several whispers but then the darkness overcame me again.

The next time I woke it felt like I was on a cloud. It was so soft and smelled so good. 

I try opening my eyes again and finally the opening. I looked around me wondering where in god's name I am?

Then I remember I was coming off of work and then the black car and then nothing after that. I rubbed my eyes trying to make sense of what happened. 

But can not think of anything, I started looking around the room, it was beautiful, I got up but stumble a little, I try to come up with some sort of explanation of what is happening since I have heard stories about girls being taken then raped and murdered for their body parts. 

This cannot be happening to me. I try to be calm but inside I was panicking. I tried all the doors and the first one was a bathroom of a girl's dream, the second door was a closet, stuff from top to bottom with clothes, shoes, bags, my eyes nearly popped out, it looked like a queen room.

I closed the door then there was another one which leads into a hall. I spotted a kitchen to die for, at that moment my stomach decided to make itself known. I spotted the fridge but then froze.

What the hell am i doing??? I looked to see another door but when I tried opening the door it was locked. Guess it's my way out. I started making noise more like screaming but then my throat started hurting with all the noise i was making. I went back into the kitchen and opened the fridge and found it fully stocked and there were also some cooked meals that just needed to be heated up so I took it out and put it in the microwave and might as well gain some energy to get out of here.

When I finished eating, I was so overwhelmed and started crying wondering where the hell I am, what my mom is doing, my sister must be freaking out.

Oh my god I have to try to get out of here.

I went back in the room and found a phone on the bedside table, I picked it up and started punching my mom's number but it did not make the call then...i tried making different accounts but it all got denied then. I got frustrated and put the phone down and lay down back on the bed. Willing myself to wake up from this dream.

Little did I know my world was about to change forever.

******

Did a five year old write this book? Now I understand what it takes to write a chapter, these I am not proud of…

But it's so hard to redo a chapter because it might change the storyline...