Chapter 12

Sarah POV 

Today Kade will be taking me out to meet his family.

He said that everything is going to be alright but you know when you have the gut feeling that something bad will happen?

 Well that is how I feel at the moment. Tasha is helping me get ready. She says that I will knock them dead with my beauty.

But I cannot help feeling the way I am feeling. How do you become a queen if you never know that such a world exists.

I am hit by so many thoughts that I am scared shitless.

I am just an ordinary girl.

Thinking all of this makes me want to lock up the door again but at this time throw away the key.

But then there is Kade, this wonderful amazing man that has been so good to me and understanding.

So I am doing this for him.

I will be strong!!

I am strong!!

When Tasha was finished she turned me to the mirror. I could hardly believe that I am that woman. Although I am panicking on the inside, my face looks like the strong woman I keep trying to tell myself I am.

Giving Tasha a nod I got up and she took me into the hall where Kade was waiting for me.

Just as I saw him I rushed over and grabbed onto him like a lifeline.

He must have sensed my distress because he hugged me back and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

My heart flutters at that. He was worth all of this. I reached up and gave him a kiss on the lips since I knew the lipstick would not transfer. Tasha told me so... it is worth testing it out. 

"Alright baby it's time for us to meet my parents and siblings, don't be nervous they won't bite you."    

I looked at him with wide eyes. Is he crazy? They are all werewolves of course they bite!! 

He looked like he was struggling not to laugh, guess he heard me again...I have to learn to control this mind reading thing.

I give him a small smile as he links his hand with mine to leave.

I look back at Tasha and she gives me a thumbs up. I smile and walk with kade.

Firstly, this place is huge! 

"Kade, is this a castle?"

"Yes love, where would a king live?" 

I hit his hand while he smiled at me.

"Kade, what if they don't like me???
After all I am human, how will they accept a human to rule them?"

"Relax baby, and you would not be human for much longer. The full moon is coming up ok, no stressing alright? Just don't show them that you are nervous alright? Just be yourself, that will be enough"

"Hmmm ok I will try my best"

As we near a big door I held Kade's hand tighter.

He could not escape without dragging me along with him.

As the door opened there was a long strip of red carpet leading up to steps then there were chairs on top.