Chapter 26

Sarah POV 

"We need to find out who took them away...!"

Then I almost fell to the ground as flashes of my mother fighting the demon King but although she was strong...they were on the losing side and then I saw the rogue King and the witch fighting alongside the demon King well now I know who took them away...

"Kade we have to leave right now" he was holding me in his arms...

"We can't leave Sarah, we need to find the rogue King and the witch, remember?"

"Yes, but I know where the are...the were taking by the demon King and there about to go to war with my mother if we didn't go now the will lose, we can't let that happen"

"Ok but let us both take a shower and change first and say goodbye to everyone ok?"

"Alright I told him" was still a bit shaky from seeing the future so kade took me bridal style up to our room...

Then we took a shower got ready and went to say goodbye to kade's parents before we teleported to my mom's place...

******************

We just made it true the barrier of my mom's realm, there wasn't a guard in sight...
"Kade...is it supposed to be so silent?"
Before he could answer, a blast almost hit us but Kade had grabbed me and fling us to the ground and away from the blast...
"I think your premonitions are coming through Sarah and they are under attack...let's go and put an end to all this once and for all!"
Kade said then we both let out our wings and flew over the destruction that was happening over the gates...

I hardly moved out of the way as a fireball that was sent my way...almost throwing me to the ground...

When we neared where all the fights was taking place I could see the demon King fighting my mother and there was so much blood shed just like all the images I had saw...I let out a roared and started calling on all my elements to surround me my wolf was just on the surface lending me her strength... 

Kade was already ripping different beings to pieces in his wolf form and letting fire out of his eyes, killing everything that it touches...leaving dust in its place...

I let out water lifting as much as I can into the air and inserting a burning sensation with water and killed them, I dropped them to the ground and gather another set repeating the process....then I opened the earth and bury those that was trying to enter through an open portal as soon as the came out the ground swallow them...the portal soon close and I focus on getting closer to my mom she and the demon King was blasting each other... I was lost watching my mom. I didn't notice that a fireball was coming my way and it hit me sending me to the ground...

When I landed...I was burned but got up back I know I will heal...

That made me angry and I let out a blast of my combined power sending a shock wave throughout the battlefield. The earth rumbled and most of the enemies were hit to the ground...

I have to think how can we kill them? 

There has to be a way that we can destroy them...

I saw that Kade and the rogue King were fighting....then kade ripped out his throat sending him to where he belonged in the first place...

I saw the witch sneaking up on Kade and sending a blast of fire in the witch's direction knocking him to the ground, another being jumped on him ripping out his heart...

Several of the beings surrounding me look like something out of a nightmare...like dead bodies...with sharp claws and teeth...

I opened my arms and wings and raised up into the air again...then shot a blast of fire and killed as much as I could...

There were over a thousand left and I can see most of my mom warriors was being killed...

I need to do something fast or else we will all die...

*****************

How do you think they can win this battle?

They are currently on the losing side!!

If you liked the chapter please remember to vote and leave a comment!!🙃