Chapter 6

Kade POV

She is standing there looking at me with wide eyes before she can blink. I am on her wrapping my arms around her and kissing her like it's my last day on earth. 

She is still shocked but then she responds and I squeeze her ass. She gasps and opens her mouth which lets me in. After a few minutes she comes back to her senses because she starts pushing me away from her.

I let her go then she lifted her hand like she is going to slap me but i am faster i held her hands. 

" I would not do that baby" she looks at me then pushes me away again then goes straight to the table without saying a word and starts eating.

Well i guess we are eating i sat next to her and took the first bite god!! It was delicious. I know she made it since I saw her and Tasha preparing the food.

We ate in silence. 

When I could not take it any more I saw her get up with her plate and walk to the kitchen. 

I got up and went behind her.

When she puts her plate in the sink I grab her and turn her around touching her. I feel sparks flying up my arms. She looks shocked for a second by my touch, probably wondering why she felt that but then she starts screaming asking why she is here? One question after the other till she looks like she is going to pass out.

I hugged her to me but she seemed determined to keep me at a distance by pushing me away but I was stronger. 

I held her close and told her I will explain everything once she settles down. 

Hopefully she takes my news well. 
At least part of the news I cannot tell her yet.