Why are you hiding?

Part 3

Lou - "y/n?! Y/n sweat heart please open the door."

You don't say anything. You just sit on the toilet with your hands over your face panting.

Lou - "y/n seriously... come on... it's me... at least say something-"

Y/n - "like what?"

She's shocked you answered but snaps back into trying to help you.

Lou - "Anything... whatever you feel comfortable saying... but just remember that I'm here for you okay... you're safe here... you can trust me you know that..."

Y/n - "Why would she do that?..."

Lou - "who sweetie? Do you mean Tammy?"

You're silent so she knows she's right.

Lou - "look y/n... it was just a dare. She had no control over who was picked, she was just playing the game. It meant nothing and if it did I would be fuming too..."

You laugh a little and she smiles now outside the door.

Lou - "come on y/n... open the door hunny let me help you-"

Before she can even say everything you open up the door and she almost falls into the toilet.

Y/n - "oh shit sorry I didn't realise you were leaning on the door I-"

She stops you talking by laughing and getting up to hug you.

You hug for a bit and then she helps you up to the mirror.

Y/n - "oh god I've got mascara everywhere shit!"

You start trying to wipe it away but lou stops you grabbing your arms.

Lou - "woah woah baby it's okay I got you."

She takes some tissue and fixes your makeup using the stuff in the toilet.

Lou - "There see you look gorgeous"

You look and smile slightly. You give her a huge hug and thank her.

Lou - "hey hey it's okay hunny any time. Now... you're gonna walk out there. And own yourself okay. You're y/n fucking y/ln! You look fucking amazing tonight and if Tammy can't see that right now then it's her loss. Go out there and make her jealous baby come on!"

You smile and both leave chatting and smiling to distract from the fact that your eyes are still slightly red from crying.

Daphne - "There you guys are we are gonna play another game now. I've got some good questions so let's go come on!"

You look at Lou and laugh joining everyone. She gives Debbie a kiss on the head putting her arm around her and you sit next to Constance instead of your seat next to Tammy.

Lou's trying not to make her face show that she knows what you're trying to do and Tammy looks at you slightly confused. Everyone else is oblivious.
You start the game and whatever card you pick up correlates to a question on Daphne's phone.

Daphne asks who wants to start and you get in there first and say you'll go.

You pick up a card and tell daphne.

Daphne - "ooo king of hearts you have to kiss the person opposite you."