Shut door

Part 5

After a while of playing, everyone has done the wildest things that daphne asked them to do. You all eventually run out of cards and branch off getting more drinks and stuff.

You're still not sure where you and Tammy are at and are talking to Lou.

Lou - "Sweetheart that was so fucking sexy! Like I feel like a proud mum it was so good! And when you walked away before she could kiss you ahh she wanted you so badly!"

Y/n - "Do you think?"

Lou - "Uh yes definitely"

You smile and then say you're just going to go pee.

You leave her to go to Debbie and head into the toilet. You're just in the mirror making sure none of your face got messed up in the challenges and then Tammy walks in. It's awkward slightly as your eyes meet through the mirror before you look away and she just walks into the actual toilet to pee.

You just stay there watching the door to leave before thinking fuck it and going to grab the handle. But then you feel an arm pull you back.

Tammy - "Hey wait a second."

You are still looking away and then she says

Tammy - "I mean you have to at least wash your hands now I just peed."

You laugh and turn to wash your hands. Once you're done you turn to leave with her opening the door and then she pushes it shut.

Y/n - "Tammy I-"

As you turn she kisses you.

You both pull away and she smiles.

Tammy - "Ugh I've been wanting to do that for what feels like ages."

Y/n - "Tammy I left you hanging like 10 minutes ago."

Tammy - "I know and it was too long."
As she says this she grabs your face again and you guys make out for a while until Lou enters.

Lou - "Oh shit sorry ladies just needed to pee."

You both laugh and turn to leave and Lou winks at you.

Lou - "Let me know next time so I can join."

You both turn to her shocked and roll your eyes smiling and head out.

The others obviously notice you both leaving and stare but you guys play it off and join them again.

Once the night is coming to an end and the girls that aren't staying over have started leaving, you're sat on the stools with Tammy talking to Debbie and Lou. That's when Tammy's fingers brush over your leg and she puts her hand on your thigh.

Your mind goes elsewhere from the conversation from a second but you snap back when Lou says your name.

Y/n - "Huh? Umm what did you say?"

She giggles.

Lou - "Someone's distracted... or should I say in panic..."

Y/n - "What no I'm fine what did you say?"

Debbie - "Do you recon daph's up for Rose?"

Y/n - "Oh umm i don't know-"

You turn to see her and Rose whispering and laughing with eachother and then turn back.

Y/n - "Okay maybe..."

They all laugh and Tammy takes the opportunity of movement to place her hand further up your thigh to the inside and rubs it.

You're trying your best to not react but you know it's written all over your face.

You guys joke about some more and cheers with your drinks and then Lou and Debbie go to talk to Rose as shes now sat alone to ask her what's happening.

That's when Tammy moves closer to you and whispers in your ear.

Tammy - "Wanna finish what we started baby girl?"