Agree

Part 23

Y/n - "Devin! Baby wait please?!"

She does stop once she notices you and collapses to the ground crying.

You pick her up and sit her down on a nearby bench.

Y/n - "Hey hey I'm here it's me I've got you."

Devin - "I'm so sorry baby I don't know why I just did that it just really fucking hurt to know she did that. I don't even know if you are my girlfriend so I'm sorry for that too but it just felt right at the time sorry."

You lift up her head and kiss her.

Y/n - "I don't know what I am to anyone but I like mystery. And I'm sorry too."

She smiles and kisses you back and then you just sit and talk it all through properly. She tells you about where the job actually is and how she would have to start a new life there and then talks about how she still has her job here though and she prefers the view of you, her safe place and home than an empty apartment in a brand new city.

You hug her but deep down you know she needs to go. She's so talented and you don't want to be the one taking her down and stopping her from doing well. She deserves it.

Devin agrees to a talk with you and Tammy but you add in Lou too incase something happens and you can't handle both sides.

Then you message Lou and tell her and she messages back saying that it sounds good but Tammy is locked in the toilet.

You tell Devin and you both head back inside Lous. You end up leaving Devin with Lou to chat and then go into the toilet to speak to Tammy.

Y/n - "Tammy? Tammy please come out."

No answer.

Y/n - "Tammy look okay I didn't know she was going to freak out. She just called me and wanted a chat and when she said she would stay for me I couldn't have the lies and so I told her. I wanted her to shout at me I really did but she just came for you and I'm so so sorry. I know you didn't mean it like that and she does now too and I just want to fix this mess. I miss you and I really if anything just need a hug... Please tam..."

Before you know if the door unlockes and Tammy walks out with teary eyes. You hug her tightly and she does too and the feeling in your stomach you get with her is still there bigger than ever.

Tammy agrees to talk to Devin with Lou there and you all head into the office to talk.