Enjoy

Part 6

That's when Tammy moves closer to you and whispers in your ear.

Tammy - "Wanna finish what we started baby girl?"

Your eyes widen and you smile before pretending to whisper something to her but secretly kissing her neck and biting her ear.

You get up and head upstairs with her laughing and that's when you arrive at one of Lous spare rooms you all use.

Tammy pushes you up against the door frame kissing you before pushing you into the room and closing the door without leaving your lips.

She takes off your jacket and you run your hands through her hair. She's so perfect and you've wanted this for so long.

You make it over to the bed and continue making out while slowly taking off your clothes. You start to kiss her chest and she moans loudly and that's your cue to do anything and everything she wants to make her make that noise again.

You're on the bed now and you kiss her stomach and pull off her underwear while kissing back up her legs. You make it to her face and brush up against her lips.

Y/n - "May I?"

Tammy - "Yes."

You smile kissing her and biting her lip while using your hand to play around her. Hearing her moan slightly after every kiss.

You then kiss down her body again making it down there where to go to town. She's so loud and you love everything sound she makes as you know they are for you.

She shakes and pulls your head towards her. Your lips meet before you pull away to suck your fingers. She smiles getting even more turned on.

She pushes you onto your back and kisses up your body.

Tammy - "can I?"

You nod and she smiles taking off your bra while kissing your neck. You moan with every touch and she hums into you neck. She makes it to your breasts and eventually kisses down your stomach and does her thing.

Shes very skilled with both her mouth and fingers, while humming into you making it so intense and you're shaking in no time. She smiles licking it all up and joins her body back to yours and you both catch your breaths.

Y/n - "Fuck!"

Tammy - "Fuck indeed."

You must have been tired because eventually you both fall asleep in each others arms and then it's morning.