How long?

Part 8

You get up and head outside lighting a cigarette and taking a drag before tears fall down your face as you blow out the smoke.

Lou comes out and sees you smoking getting concerned.

Lou - "Hey give me that you're not doing that now!"

Y/n - "Get off me Lou! I'll do whatever the fuck I want so please just let me smoke my fag in peace... thank you..."

She takes a deep breath knowing you're not going to and walks slightly away lighting a cigarette too.

You both just stand there taking drags as Lou watches you smoking so well when she knows your not a smoker.

You finish it and throw it on the ground before heading inside and she quickly puts hers out too before coming after you.

Lou - "How long?"

You turn confused what she's asking.

Y/n - "What?"

Lou - "How long have you been smoking?"

Y/n - "What's it got to do with you?"

Lou - "Nothing I'm just-"

Y/n - "Just what? Concerned for my health... worried I'm using it to get over personal problems..."

She rolls her eyes over it.

Y/n - "Well I'm not. I just likes a ciggy now and then... so get off my tits lou."

You turn to leave but Lous not done.

Lou - "Y/n wait..."

Y/n - "You got off them once remember so why is it proving so hard for you to get off them now?"

You've now walked towards the bathroom so you open the door to the toilet and lock yourself in.

You don't hear Lou after you which you're glad for as your so overwhelmed with emotion you didn't want to seem weak then so you just let it all out now. You know she doesn't deserve to be spoken to like that but you're just so done with everything that's going through your head right now that Lou managed to get the most of it.

At this point, you don't know how long you've been in the toilet and you left your phone upstairs as you were so worried about where Tammy was and what's going through her head.

There she goes again...Get her out your head y/n! She doesn't want you so stop letting her in! It's painful and a waste of time!

You're jolted out of your thoughts by the noise of Debbie and Tammy shouting if anyone is in.