Im sorry

Part 21

Y/n - "I'm so so sorry Tammy. I've fucked it! I've fucked it all up and made myself into a monster and I just can't believe that I ever got to that level. I'm so sorry for treating you like shit and I promise you that I will never do that ever again it's just I-"

Tammy - "Woah woah take a breath y/n please."

You do and she smiles at you.

Tammy - "Look. You did hurt me yes but I know what I did was wrong."

Y/n - "Tammy you don't have to..."

Tammy - "No it's not that. The truth is that I wasn't leading you on. I truly did and do have feeling for you and I was going to tell you that night after the shower situation but I saw you smoking and it just went all tits up. I'm so sorry y/n I really am for ever making you feel like you were alone. That you couldn't speak to me or tell me how you felt. I truly am."

You're sat listening and nodding so she carries on.

Tammy - "Look. That day I left you in bed I did speak to Debbie about you. But what I said to you was only my head speaking. Not my heart and I know that now. I was so scared to tell you, as this way I'm feeling is all new to me and I didn't want to fuck it up and loose you. But what I actually ended up doing was just that but worse as I didn't even give it a chance. I traded you for a slight chance of keeping my family together for my kids even though I know he's cheating and I don't love him. I know that and I just don't know how to fix it."

She starts crying and you grab her in to hug. You grab and wipe her face and then your eyes lock. You look at each other faces, lips and eyes and then you kiss her. She kisses you back. You then both pull away giggling through tears and you hug her crying.

After this chat you stay in Tammy's room with her and have a deep chat about her situation. Once she's done and feeling better she makes you talk about Devin and you're hesitant at first but do tell and she comforts you as you cry.

You then kiss more and fall asleep in her arms.

Since then, the next day, you and Tammy spent it getting to now each other on a deeper level which you hid before. You spoke to Lou about it and she attacks you with hugs being exited for you. You're doing all you both can to make it work between you both and your friendship or whatever it is now.

The end

Until

Your phone rings.