Jealous

Part 2

Nine - "okay... y/n truth or dare?"

After that question I can't afford a truth if incase they ask me who I was drinking for so I go with...

Y/n - "Umm dare..."

Nine - " I dare you to kiss the person in here you find the most attractive."

Shit! But who should I pick? I mean she's right there and this drink is hitting me good so maybe I'll just go for it?...

You check everyone is okay with it and they all laugh it off saying it's fine and just to do it.

You think to yourself for a second more and then you turn and kiss Tammy next to you. She's shocked at first but kisses you back hard.

Lou - "woah woah guys come on we've got a game to play here..."

You pull away and look away from Tammy at Lou smiling and she smiles back knowing why you did it. Although you get the vibe that rest however just think you did it because you're closest to her.

Y/n - "okay Lou i dare you to suck Debbies toes"

You all expect her to say summit but she just gets down and does it. Once she's done she gives Debbie a peck on the lips and Debbie pulls her away saying

Debbie - "ahh you taste like toes ew"

Lou - "damn baby they're your toes..."

She rolls her eyes smiling as Lou winks at you and you carry on.

It gets to constances turn and she sings Olivia Rodrigo déjà-vu with her head out the window while you all laugh.

You realise it's getting round to Tammy to be dared and you get a funny feeling in your stomach.

Daphne - "Tammy... truth or dare?"

Tammy - "dare I guess..."

Daphne - "I dare you to give debbie a lap dance"

Your heart sinks that you're not involved and you watch Tammy's feet go across the floor towards Debbie.

You look up for a second and smile but you can't watch so you look down to drink your drink.
Lou and everyone are cheering Tammy on but out of the corner of her eye she sees you looking down and knows summits up.

Tammy - "okay guys that's enough... I hope you enjoyed that Debbie..."

Debbie - "any time..."

Tammy smiles and walked back. You snap back into reality and watch her walk back.

Lou butts in and says you guys should just chill for a bit and then play more games later.
You all agree and move around the room more into separate conversations. Daphne and Constance go off to google games and questions for when you guys play later. Amita, rose and nine are chatting about fashion and Tammy is talking to Debbie and Lou, so you take the opportunity to go to the toilet to get away for a second.

Lou notices though and says she'll be back she just needs the loo.

You're looking in the mirror at yourself with your hands on the counter. When lou opens the door you quickly make your way into the actual toilet and close the door.

Lou - "y/n?! Y/n sweat heart please open the door."

Hey angels here's the second part of the story. I hope you're liking the story so far! <3
K💞