Whats happening?

Part 16

You get into the shower and then do your makeup and hair nice putting on a cute outfit that goes with Devin's jacket.

You then head downstairs to grab your food order from the door and then join Lou who's standing there drinking coffee.

Lou - "Hey you"

Y/n - "Hey"

Lou - "She's gone out for the day."

Y/n - "Okay."

You're reserved and closed off from her so Lou tried to get you to talk to her.

Lou - "Y/n what's happening with you?"

Y/n - "Ugh not you as well for fucks sake."

Lou - "No I just... I can feel you've been feeling this way for longer than it's been surfaced to us and we just don't understand it all so we are all just worried okay."

Y/n - "Yeah well you don't need to worry Lou... Im happy."

Lou - "What?"

Y/n - "I am. I'm over that shit now. It's not worth my time and I'm living my life for myself now. The way I want to help myself."

Lou - "Okay and how are you doing that then?"

Y/n - "Well to start I got these done to make myself feel more like myself. And now that I do I'm going to live my days the way I want to rather than to constantly impress and see if I can get a married woman to kiss me and fall in love with me."

She looks into your eyes.

Y/n - "Life's to short."

You smile and open your food and start to eat.

She laughs slightly and can see you're done talking so she starts chatting to you about the piercings and you let Lou try on the jacket.

After that day you are rarely at Lous for long. You come every now and then for clothes but mostly stay over at Devins place. She's an amazing cook and you guys always find time to do something once she's back from work. It feels more like you this way and you finally got rid of that feeling where you felt missed out and like people were taking advantage of you. You felt wanted and it was the best feeling to be shared back.

That was until you arrived back at Lous one night and Tammy pulls you into the office.