Speak to her

Part 20

Y/n - "And what is that then?"

Lou - "That you speak to her."

Y/n - "Lou I can't I-"

Lou - "Yes you can."

Y/n - "No Lou I can't. I don't see her like that anymore and if anything I just feel like I've changed so much that we just don't go well together anymore."

You look down again and she puts her arm around you.

Lou - "Hey you! You've cried enough Okay."

You laugh slightly and wipe your face.

Y/n - "I'm so sorry lou."

Lou - "Oh y/n you don't have to-"

Y/n - "No umm I do... I was a dick. A big huge slap in the face fucking dick and I'm so so sorry. None of you deserved that, not one of you."

Lou - "Look, I forgive you if it helps but we both know I wasn't taking any grudges. Not with you."

You smile and hug her tight.

Lou - "Now... will you please use that energy to speak to her. She was so hurt by how you spoke to her and she just misses you. A lot. Like I know-"

Y/n - "It's okay Lou... I get it now... She doesn't deserve dick y/n, she deserves her best friend y/n and if I'm honest I kind of miss her too."

After this Lou hypes you up for your talk with Tammy as you're so nervous and then you both walk back to hers.

As soon as you walk in Tammy is stood there after just walking down the stairs and you make a sad face and run up to her hugging her tightly. She hugs you back stroking your head to calm you down.

Tammy - "Hey hey hunny I'm here. I've got you... "

She looks at Lou and she makes a face so Tammy knows you need to talk to her. She takes you into the office and sits you down holding your arms and you just blurt it all out.