Movie

Part 14

You make out for ages slowly undressing and clearing her bed. She asks if it's okay and then makes her way down your body and leaves you shaking and screaming. As you're catching you're breath she crawls back up holding you close and stroking your hair away from your face to look at you.

You stay there for a while until your stomach rumbles and she laughs getting up and kissing it before getting off the bed and leaving. You're confused where she left and see her in her kitchen making you dinner.

Y/n - "Hey umm you don't have to-"

Devin - "You can sit over there. I'll bring it over once it's done."

She says this without turning to face you but she seems certain so you do as she says and sit. You watch her every move and once she notices you she turns with a straight face and can't help but smile at you and turn away.

She turns to pick up the food and walks over to you placing it in-front of you.

Devin - "You're lucky you're so cute you know."

You look at her smiling and she picked up the fork feeding you the food. You moan slightly as the foods hella good and she laughs wiping your mouth.

Y/n - "You know... I didn't have you out to be this soft Devin.

She rolls her eyes and you laugh going to feed her the food too. She looks at you and you do the same face and she laughs eating the bite.

Once you're done eating and help her clean up, she asks you to pick out a movie on her laptop so you head into her room to pick one. You end up picking a romcom and as she notices coming back in with snacks and water for you both she shuts it down immediately grabbing the laptop.

Devin - "Oh come on tinkerbell it's not that kind of day."

Y/n - "Hey i like that movie."

Devin - "Yeah and I bet you've watched it so many times before that you know every line every character speaks."

She looks into your eyes and you look away guiltily smiling and she laughs looking for something. She eventually finds one and puts it on before you can see what it is and turns the lights down leaving her LEDs on. She comes into the bed with you and you're on edge not knowing what it is and before long there's a jump scare and she laughs at you hiding. She grabs you holding you tight as your heart beats fast and it calms you down. During the movie you both get closer and closer and before it's even over you end up doing it again.

You must have fallen asleep before her as you wake up to see you're wearing her t-shirt and nothing else and she's the same. You're happy to be in her arms and look up at her to see her smiling down at you.

Devin - "Good morning gorgeous."

You smile and kiss her again. You both end up doing it one more time and then she insists she has to go to work. You moan as she gets dressed making your breakfast. You eat it while she gets you dressed too. She kisses your neck as you stand looking in the mirror putting her jacket over your shoulders. You look down at it and look at her confused.

Devin - "Don't want you getting cold now do we tink "

You smile and she puts the ring you were looking at before on your finger too kissing your hand.

Y/n - "And what's this for?"

Devin - "To remember me by."

You smile and kiss her before you both head out. She goes to work and you kiss her face loads before saying bye and heading to Lous.

Hey angels I hope you enjoyed! What do you guys thinks going to happen then y/n gets back to Lous...? And is Devin a rebound or real?
K💞