Butterflys

Announcement:, First off I want to thank everyone for liking this series so far and thanks for voting, this so far has been one of my best books and has the most votes, I love making this series because I see others like it also. Feel free to comment any suggestions for me.

Jungwons POV

It's been about 2 weeks since the breakup and the company has been very busy lately.

So busy that barely any of the crew is getting any sleep, niki even fell asleep on the toilet for an hour until sunoo realised he was gone.

Heesung has huge bags under his eyes and Jake's brain is so exhausted he keeps speaking between English, Japanese and Korean.

It's really confusing.

Me myself can almost barely keep up with the work, everyone is exhausted especially me and our friends because were all the most important after the boss so most of the work falls on us more than the lower classes.

But still, most of the work falls on me, and especially jay.

Were working on a project for our company, if it goes the right way, our income will become a lot better and well get to be in the top 3 businesses in Seoul.

But luckily were almost done, so after were done the gang decided we should all take at least a week off work to hang out together and get rest.

This time were going to do the stay over at Jay's house since he insisted.

I haven't heard from that person's name we shall not speak of, since we broke up.

Which is kinda making me nervous since hes not even sending me death threats or showing up to sunoos house to hurt me or something.

Being in sunoos house so far is very nice, I get to sleep in my own room by myself and I get to hang out with my friend.

And over all its peaceful.

I love it.

But right now I'm at home, in my room watching movies because I'm bored, sunoo isnt here right now and neither is any of my friends.

I dont really like being all alone in the house.

Maybe I should call jay, no hes probably doing something.

I'll call him anyways.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

It rung 2 times before he picked up.

"Uhh hello", I said getting nervous, I didnt think about what I would say before I called.

"Hey do you need something", he said shuffling around.

"Uh, I was just bored so I called",, i said to him.

"Is no one home?", he asked.

"No that's why I'm bored", i said.

"What are you doing", he asked me.

"I'm watching movies, but I dont want to be here alone", I said getting to the point.

"Is that why you called me", he said.

"Uh I guess so", I said sighing.

"You want me to come over?", he asked.

"Yes, the rest of the guys are out doing something, sunoo is spending the night over nikis which is suspicious since he says he hates being alone with him", I ranted.