Christmas eve With the Fam

Guys this whole chapter is kinda steamy, I am warning you guys about it, Niki and Sunoo will not be participating in any of the steamy actions though neither will the jakeheehoon couple.

I'll add a
Be prepared. ⚠️

P.s, You guys wanted this so yea

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕆𝕍

The house and everything is decorated, we invited the crew over to tell them the good news about Jay proposing and to spend the holidays together.

"Hadesss, stop chasing chewie around", I told the puppy, he's bigger now though they grow so fast.

Chewie and the dogs got along really well, we named the bunny chewie because he like to chew on stuff.

The dogs enjoy having a small friend to hop around the house and chase,they would cuddle too from time to time.

I was currently baking cookies, the shapes of Santa, Reindeers, and Christmas trees.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and knew exactly who it was.

"Baby, these smell amazing, are they not ready yet", Jay asked me kissing me on the cheek, "No, what you smell is cookie mix I didn't even put them in the oven yet", I told him.

"You can lick the cookie batter from off the spoon though", I told him, "I'd rather lick it off of your body", he flirted.

I slapped his arm playfully chuckling.

Our loud friends entered the house, the dogs were jumping on them and everything, and since they are huge now they knocked them over.

"Oh my god, HADES YOUR SUFFOCATING ME", Sunoo screamed, hades was set on him, "Hades your not small anymore you can't really fit on my lap", He told the dog, hades got off of him, charm started licking everyone.

"My gosh your dogs are humongous now", Heesung said helping everyone back up, except Sunghoon and Jake.

"WHAT ABOUT USS", they complained.

"You guys both pinned me against a wall today, I hate you both", he told them blushing at the memory.

Recap of what happened

Aurthors POV

Heesung,Jake and Sunghoon were all in the room together getting ready to leave.

Heeseung was sitting down on his bed eating bulgogi.

"Guys please hurry up", Heesung told the 2, they were currently putting on shirts, Heesung decided to look away since he'd be staring if he even say it.

"Why do you always turn away when we don't have a shirt on, you've seen our chest multiple times", Jake said stepping in front of me shirtless.

"PUT A SHIRT ON", Heesung said panicking, he covered his eyes blushing.

"Awe is someone blushing", jake teased, "Shut up and out a shirt on before I kill you", Heesung whined.

"Hmm?, why should I", jake said grabbing Heesung a hands, Heesung let out a small gasp, jake smirked.

He put Heesung hands over his head and pinned him on the bed, Heesung blushed furiously.

"WHAT, WHAT are you doing GET OFF", Heesung whined again kicking his feet.

Sunghoon laughed at the two but continued to get ready, "Sunghoon help meeee", Heesung begged.

"Sure", Sunghoon pushed jake off of him, Heesung sighed thinking he was helping him.