𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕥.𝟚

(The top video is for the smut scene start at 1:06-1:53 ⚠️ moaning included don't watch if you don't want and don't bash it either)

Jungwon's POV

Me and Jay were currently packing the things we wanted so we could get to our flight in time for Paris.

"Baby, we rented out a really huge mansion there but that doesn't mean bring everything you own", Jay said as he put the pups in their cage.

"The pups are potty trained so they won't be pooping around it either", he told me.

"I'm not bringing everything , we're going to be there for like a week so I need option and options for those options", I told him sassily.

"Alright do what you want", he told me kissing me on top of my head, he then walked into the bathroom grabbing a few things.

"You have everything baby", he asked me as he grabbed my suitcase after I closed it, "Yes I do, do you have everything because you leave stuff a lot", I told him, he huffed and showed me what he had in his suitcase.

I scanned through it making sure he had everything, "Alright we're ready, let's go get on that plane, hopefully there will be no crying babies or kids who kick the back of your seat", I said as I grabbed the cages.

"You keep forgetting I'm a CEO of a company, I can't go on public planes even if I wanted to", he told me and I made an oh sound.

"Wait your spending way to much money, I keep telling you about that, especially since your paying for everything, and your not letting me help pay for anything", I pouted standing next to him as he took the pups and put them in the car along with the sleeping chewy.

"I don't want you to pay for anything just like I don't want anyone else paying for anything", he said looking at me as he closed the door.

"Your spending to much money Jay", I told him seriously and he shrugged, "it's not like I'm spending it on something utterly worthless, this is a trip for our family to have fun and also to reveal our engagement, so to me it's worth it, or is it not", he asked me folding his arms as he smirked.

"I mean it's not worthless but you still should've let me help out, I already get paid almost as much as you because I'm still your assistant at work", I told him.

"But I want you to use your money what you want while I handle what we need", he tells me as he grabs my waist.

"I still wanted to help, that's still a want", I told him, "Alright fine, I'll let you help then, you can't blame me I like spoiling you", he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled before giving him a kiss back on the lips.

"Alright let's go", he said as he went to the other side to get in the drivers seat whil I got in the passengers seat.

"So, Me,You,Jake,Sunghoon,Heeseung,Niki and Sunoo,Asahi, and a few other will be there today, my mother,father,dad, sister and grandma/grandpa and some cousins along with your main family will be arriving tomorrow, the rest are coming on the day after tomorrow right?", I asked him as I looked over the flights.

"Yes, today is Saturday so they'll still be here for most of the week, the flight is only 11 hours anyway", he told me and I nodded.

"Hold on, don't tell me you got a private flight for everyone", I groaned knowing how extra my boyfriend is, "Well......yes, I did sorry but all of us are somewhat in the media mostly because of me and you, so I don't want them getting mobbed either", he told me.

"It's only 3 planes anyways" he told me.

"Baby that's over 1,000$!?, your gonna make us go bankrupt", I said sighing, "No I won't", he told me.