𝕀 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌❤️ (Smut/Fluff special)(M)

Jungwons pov
This part of the story is still connected to the main story since something good is happening in it

I'll say their in los Vegas Nevada since the lights there at night is very pretty

♫𝕌ℕ𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋𝔼𝔻¯\_(ツ)_/¯♫

When I woke up I woke up to small pepper kisses being spread across my neck.

Jay had planned this trip for us, we are in the U.S because I told him I'd like to go there one day and he's been here before so we can get around with his English.

"Good morning baby", he said smiling at me kissing me on the lips, I smiled and kissed him back.

Jay wanted this trip to be special so he rented out a Air bnb with a very pretty view of the city.

"Good morning" I told him back wrapping my arms around his neck, he looked at me with admiration and caressed my face with a smile on his lips.

"Your so pretty jungwon", he told me sweetly kissing my cheek, I blushed getting a bit shy, jay laid himself on top of me, "Ahhh, your heavy", I complained to him jokingly.

"Oh hush your fine", he told me chuckling. He got up and off of the bed then he grabbed me for some reason.

He carried me to the bathroom first so we could brush our teeth and stuff, I was going to walk out myself but he picked me up again.

He carried me by my bare thighs and took me into the kitchen, my thighs were exposed since I only had an oversized hoodie on and short shorts.

He set me in the counter and gave me a peck on the lips and I gave him a peck back.

"Why'd you carry me in here?" I asked him.

"I'm cooking but I don't want to leave you by yourself since this trip is for the both of us I also don't want to not give you the attention you deserve", he told me.

"Your too sweet sometimes", I told him, he shrugged his shoulders and went over to the fridge which surprisingly had a bunch of non spoiled food in it.

We had a tv on the wall in the kitchen so I could still watch something and stay in here while he was cooking.

If he had to wait a few minutes for something to cook he'd come over to me and put his arms around my waist and lay his head in my lap, I find it cute how clingy he always is towards me.

"Jay you can't stay in my lap forever or the food will burn", I told him rubbing his head, he made an annoyed grumbling sound before he lifted up and kissed me again.

"I know thank you angle", he told me kissing my cheek, he's gonna be doing that all day.

"Didn't seem like it since you were annoyed when I told you you had to get up you big baby" I said chuckling at him. He pouted before going back to cook

 He pouted before going back to cook