Auditions.

" NUMBER 118 out you go..."
Abby was calling out names. The cautions was running through my veins.I couldn't think straight.One by one she called. Till there was 5 left.Kenzie,number 302, number 141, number 175 and I.After we danced Abby told s all to exit so she could speak to the moms.Only 2 were to get picked for the new season.So we left and went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been a week Kendall I'll never get picked". I moaned to Kendall.
"Abby would be dumb to not pick you, you were AMAZING". She argued.
"It's just hard because Mackenzie got her scholarship, so she'll be dancing with you guys for a week". I screamed louder than I should have. People turned heads in the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello sweetie how was school". My mother greeted me.
"Fine I guess". I answered bluntly.
"I know, I know, it's okay just be happy for your sister".
"I don't want to think of dance right now, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". I stormed upstairs. Me and my mom never fight so I kind of felt bad for shouting.
"WELL IM DROPPING KENZIE TO DANCE NOW SO GET READY AND WE'LL DROP HER TOGETHER".
I quickly took a shower and got ready. Without thinking,I got my dance bag and packed it with my ballet shoes, tap shoes, dance wear and water.
I didn't know I packed it till we got in the car.

"She's always trying to out shine me mom and now she's probably going to show Abby how amazing she is". Mackenzie screamed at me and almost jumping out the window in the process.

"I forgot ok, calm down". I defended myself.

"Your just a jealous BITCH" she screamed at me once again."For the first time ever I get a chance at something, at a career and you have to ruin it".

"Mackenzie I haven't ruined anyt-"

"NOT YET". She cut me off.

" ENOUGH" my mom shouted glaring at us both.
"I would have left both of you home right now but, it's a very important day for you mackenzie, Maddie be a little happier for your sister, for me?"

"Fine but if she gonna be a little brat about it I might aswell lea-"

I was cut off by Mackenzie once again but what she said after made me completely lose it.

"The last time you left her alone at the house she got bet the crap out of by her so called 'friends'" Mackenzie blurted out not realising how much she spilled.
"Maddie I'm so sorry i didn't me-"

"SAVE IT" I screamed back crying as I ran to the house, dropping my phone on the pavement in the process.
"MADDISON NICOLE ZIEGLER HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT SUCH A BIG THING LIKE THAT" I heard my mom scream from the window.

Yes it's funny how fast I run when I'm angry.
But it wasn't funny at the time.
I was alone
In my room
With the blade just a few drawers away.
I was reaching out when the door slammed open.
" MADDISON WE WILL SPEAK ABOUT THIS WHEN I GET HOME IN THE MEEN TIME DOWNSTAIRS NOW ITS AN IMPORTANT DAY, DONT RUIN IT FOR HER" my mom screamed in rage.
I quickly ran to my bathroom and took my makeup bad to fix my now dripped mascara.
Once we got in the car nobody said anything.
The awkward tension filled the air as my favourite song played 'im gonna show you crazy' by bebe rexha.
Not even that could make me feel better right now. What mackenzie did was unforgivable to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay next update will be probably next week
And if your lucky in 2 days.
Comment rate
xx