Leave.

Melissa's (Madd,Mack Z's mom) POV

I paced around the hospital grounds. Waiting for anything to happen. The others were still at the competition and would arrive later. As I sat down and looked up I remembered Josh.

I walked up to him. He looked up and I glared at him.

"Please don't hate me. I can explain-"

"Explain what! My daughter is in coma. Because of your drunk ass" I said getting mad.

I then clasped his throat and strangled him to the wall. I let go off him as his face turned purple. I was also pushed back by some doctors.

"LET GO OF ME!-" I pulled them off of me. "I will give you one chance and one chance only to step away. I will never forgive you and I NEVER want to see you near my daughter again!" I whispered in his ear.

"S-so I ca-can't say g-g-g-good-bye" He stuttered as the doctors tried to help him re-gain his breath. I looked at him once more. Giving him his answer. When the nurses were done with him. I escorted him out of the building. Just as I did Kelly was running up.

She hugged Josh and was about to apologise but I slammed the big doors in her face.

~~~~~~~48 Hours Later~~~~~~~

Thank you I said about 5 times as each member of the elite team brought Maddie gifts and flowers. I looked back at the glass window where my baby lied helplessly.

Mackenzie came up to hug me. I pushed her off. And put my hands in my hair like I was before.

"Seriously mom. This is hard for everyone not just you. How do you think I feel! Shes my sister. You smell like shit and your acting like one too!" My daughter which I did not love right now was screaming at me.

"If your not Maddie then you can go fuck yourself." I groaned tired.

Mackenzie then picked up one of the presents and threw it at the window where Maddie laid helplessly.

Suddenly there was a beeping in the room. We all turned to look. Maddie was tossing and turning. She looked green.

We all stood up.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" Abby yelled at Kenzie.

"I-I'mm Sor-" I ran up to Kenzie.

The moms stopped me. Nurses ran up to Maddie and wheeled her into another room.