Auditions 2. Part 2. Sia's Music Video

Maddie's POV

*1 month later*

"CUT" The director of the 'chandelier' music video shouted. The whole crew clapped and I ran to hug my mom. Then Sia. And a big hug to Abby. I went back to the changing rooms and took a weird picture and posted it on Instagram captioning. 'Premier on the 17/3/15 Hold on mianators' Mianators was a thing between Sia my fans and I had. M as in Maddie IA as Sia and ators as in MIANATORS. I quickly dressed in my normal clothes and went to the main room. "Let's go" Sia said to the crew. We walked towards the party bus and people congratulated me as we walked by.

Once the bus stopped we arrived at a shopping mall. The shopping mall looked PACKED. On the top it read 'Kim Kardashian 'SeLfIsH' meet and greet' I looked at Sia and started to scream in her shoulders shouting thank you. "Come on you better get going. I'm not going" Sia told me pointing at her glasses.

I got out of the car giving Sia one last hug. She told me not to forget to give to get the other girls a copy. I put on my black sun glasses and got led to a back door of the building with my mom and the body guards. Once we got in we heard cheering for the outside. We heard heels walking towards us and the door flung open revealing KIM KARDASHIAN!

I ran to hug her. We soon sat down laughing and chatting. We took some selfies and posted them. A few minutes after I posted mine I gained 200K followers and numerous texts from all the girls. After that we talked for hours and she signed all 6 off our selfish books. I hugged her and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* 1 Month Later*

"CUT" the director shouted. The whole crew clapped and all the girls and I cheered. Mackenzie ran up to Matty B and kissed him. Oh did I mention Mackenzie got the main part in the new Matty B music video. And are now dating. JoJo seemed a little jealous at the start but I think she's fine now.

We all got changed and got in the party bus for the celebration. We all posted the release date for the music video. After we arrived we got took in the Demi Lovato concert. We all started to cry. We ran in and got the best place in the house. Mackenzie and Matty just kissed the whole time. I wish my boyfriend was here.

Suddenly Demi pointed at us. "Everybody give it up for Mack Z and Matty B" We all cheered wildly. Kenzie and Mat ran up holding hands. They ended up singing and rapping to sky scraper. Best night of our lives.